THIS AND THAT





What a week!  I think I say that way too much:)  For some reason....[probably peer pressure from my friend] I decided to do Hell Week at Orange Theory.  What does that mean?  ....take 5 classes in a row.  This morning is #5 and I'm damn ready for it to be over.

For realz.....

That on top of working on the ORC and installing some curtains......spend a day picking out tile for bathrooms along with 3 hours of figuring out where all the light fixtures and switches go in a renovation.

I can't catch you up on the ORC [come back next Wednesday for that!] but here are some pictures of other happenings.


If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen this combination.






Cream silk with some pretty Fabricut trim.


The rug was placed and this beautiful Circa Lighting chandelier was also hung.



Rug from Surya

You can see there is not much chain.  This dining room has 8 ft ceilings but it's really long.  Taking note that the existing light fixture looked dwarfed this was the only one I could find that I thought would work.  

I am not going to lie.  When I saw the box I started sweating.  It was huge y'all.  But.....after it was hung I relaxed.  The fact that there is no glass helps to discuss the size while filling up the space.


This tile....


Here are some selections for a kitchen I'm working on.  The dark gray antique limestone is going on the floors.  The wood will be the island and the rest of the cabinets will be white.....

Here was my inspiration....

Excited!

I took a trip last Saturday with Sudi to see the This Old House country cottage showhouse. She had done the window treatments for the designer Yvonne McFadden






I have always love her style.....

Duh.....neutrals!

There you have it.....time for the weekend and I am thrilled.....overjoyed....clicking my heels.

Happy Halloween!

Sheriky Freaky




12 comments

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

That light fixture is amazing and those curtains and hardware well yea they are perfection!!!!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

That light! I love it! I cannot wait to see this kitchen that you are working on, the inspiration is beautiful!

Have a great weekend, and maybe relax a little.

René said...

I have a feeling this is soon to be my favorite dining room! Happy weekend to you!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I'm dying over that gorgeous light!

Kelly@Bungalow Blue said...

I have no words for how AMAZING that chandy is! Oh, girl, you just gave me something to dream about this weekend, girl!

CeCe said...

oh my...this room is going to be ah-mazing! Can't wait to see the finished space! Do you know the style # of the Surya rug??? I need it in my master bedroom and I can't find it on the website!

Piink Camellias said...

LOVE the trim on those windows. Gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Check out today's AJC, the featured designers name your blog as on of the favorites!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Sherry, this room is going to be amazing! That rug is just gorgeous! I'm in love with the soft colors! So pretty!

designchic said...

Love how you chose the light fixture for the 8 ft ceilings - it looks perfect and the colors are amazing...adore the curtain rod - dying for more!!

designchic said...

Love how you chose the light fixture for the 8 ft ceilings - it looks perfect and the colors are amazing...adore the curtain rod - dying for more!!

Reviving Charm said...

Oh, Sherry - you don't disappoint! It is looking fabulous.

Back to Top