TAYLOR BURKE HOME





What a week.....I had great plans to get to Discover ADAC for all of the festivities but dang if work did not get in the way.  

One thing that wasn't working for me was the humid rainy weather.

The top of my head looked like a "chia pet" and I just could not manage it. Crikey...... all of you straight hair girls just piss me off. 

Whatever....enough complaining.  I did manage to get to the opening of the Taylor Burke Showroom Wednesday night.  

I had about a glass and 1/2 of wine [thanks Jill Mckenzie] and did everything short of dancing on the ottomans.  I guess I need to get out more.


Julianne Taylor is adorable.  She had on these black shoes with pink bows on the back and I wanted them.

I took some pictures but I think my wine consumption might have caused me to regret that task as I look back.



I pulled a few from their Instagram page.



Oh heck.....we are amongst friends so here are a few snaps.


The showroom also carries accessories from Times Two Designs.

I loved hearing Lauren Renfrew's story of how she came up with her signature lamps.


  



And this is news....
The showroom also carries exclusive Lacefield for Taylor Burke Home!
Hello big fat trim on the sides......


I loved this ottoman...




Don't lie....you want it all huh?

In other news this hardware from the Matthew Quinn Collection was installed and it just made me giddy.  Can you even......?



If you live on the East coast.....better get Netflix and be prepared to binge watch something this weekend....cause Joaquin is not playing......

Guess what's coming up next week?  It starts with an O and ends with a C.  Yup.

Shapartygirl




8 comments

René said...

Those x-benches are pretty amazing! Have a great weekend Sherry!

Nancy said...

you're right, as always, I want it all. especially every one of those lacefield pillows.

Kathysue said...

Fun post full of eye candy. The lacefield pillows are always on my favorite list and that hardware is killer.

Mary Beth at www.mbzinteriors.com said...

How about that chair!? Great post, I want everything.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love the x-benches and those pillows are wonderful!

barbara said...

My life will be complete when I have a pair of rock crystal lamps

designchic said...

I love their designs and their benches are amazing. Adore the Lauren Renfrew lamps!! Happy Monday with more hair frizzing weather to start our week…

Cyndy said...

Gahhh!!! OMG! Dying.. So much goodness girl! You just always keep me lusting and yep, so jealous of those flat haired girls. I look like Chaka Khan in East Texas by 10:00. Sending hugs! xoxo

Back to Top