THIBAUT, WATERWORKS, AND THANKSGIVING





Things I saw this week.

The hazards of being a designer....... I am always shopping.  For someone.  Here are the facts.  Just because I come in and in one day put the pizazz on your room.....don't think it was easy.  I have to be out there looking for all of those perfect things.....trying not to be repetitive, keeping budget constraints in mind AND be creative.

Store after store.

The good side is that I know what is out there.

Yes...yes I do.

The bad side is I see things I want all of the time.  Which is really not a good thing to say right before Thanksgiving.
 
***I am very grateful with what I have.***

Back to the goods.

I was looking for some wallpaper and happened upon a few new books from Thibaut.


Hot damn....From their Geometric Collection.

Sometimes just a simple backdrop is perfect.  Geometric Collection


The Menswear Collection....

This could go country but I love how they played it with modern.  More Menswear.


When you keep it simple....you will not tire of it as quickly.  Artisan Collection.

If I was just looking through a book...I might not even notice this one.   Avalon Collection.

AND...we all love this one!  Tanzania.

It comes in a few color ways....but I am liking this one.  From the Anniversary Collection


Then I stumbled into Waterworks.  I am not even doing a bath reno right now but note to flipping self.....if I was.

The R. W. Atlas Collection.


Towel Bar


Hook.

Toilet Paper.

Disclaimer.....I doubt you will find any of these items in the sale bin on BLACK FRIDAY!

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my Shelter Project.  I hope the 5 boys who were chosen to live in the spaces will have a wonderful Thanksgiving.....

And.....I hope all of you Design Indulgence readers enjoy your time with family.

Good news.....they have discovered that the average calories for a Thanksgiving meal is only about 2500 instead of the previously stated 5000.

So have seconds.

Shazam Baby.


24 comments

Francine Gardner said...

Halas, those are the dangers of being a designer...we are constantly surrounded by temptation. Constantly being on the look out, i also always find things that I was sure I needed. I read your post just as i am working on a wall paper pitch, and putting my inspirations together.

Deserae said...

Beautiful papers!!!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
~Des

Lisa Gabrielson said...

Loved it all! Happy Thanksgiving to you! PS. I know the designer curse well: I just redecorated and am already itching for a few changes...

Interior Design Musings said...

Hope you have marvelous turkey day, friend! Loving the wall paper, especially the image of the entryway with the fabric on that bench playing off the wall paper. Total goodness. pinning it now! M.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love that first one - the zebra print! It's kind of kicked-up neutral, right?

THANK YOU Sherry for writing this fun blog, you always entertain me and school me in design at the same time. So glad to be a reader here!

Wishing you and your family a happy happy Thanksgiving!

My Notting Hill said...

Shoot, I'm having 3 helpings then! Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Michele

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Sherry I'm trying to resist the urge for wallpaper but dang you are making it hard! The foyer with the industrial sconces...drooling.

Have a great Thanksgiving Sherry! xo

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Just 2500, go for the seconds!
I will never, ever be able to convince MC to ever, ever wallpaper again!!!! But....those papers are fab!

Woodside Park said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Sherry! :)
xoxo
Loi

Pura Vida said...

oh yeah...if I were gonna double up it would be on somma that wallpaper! Burns calories to hang it!

LiveLaughDecorate said...

hehe, you are insane! I'm shopping for wallpaper for a client as well so thanks for sharing the new finds. Thanks too for letting peeps know how much hard work you put into this here line of work! It aint easy...And thanks to your calorie update, I'll be having thirds. Blessings to you and the family this holiday lady!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sherry!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Pretty wall papers...have to remember these. I like it when you do all the work of finding good things and you share them (I can be lazy that way) I was just looking at blue and white Thibaut papers and the prices were not that bad.

Anyway, we ARE lucky to have what we do. And I am thankful for you and all the entertainment your blog provides me. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

designchic said...

Only 2500...I feel better already! Love Thibaut Wallpaper - obsessed with a cougar paper they have or is it a panther...need to check on that, and Waterworks ALWAYS gets it right. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

Sherry, it has been a couple of years since I put down my designer hat (it was real cute) in favor of a paint brush but I miss Thibaut books. I said a very bad word when I saw the menswear collection plaid. I think Santa will forgive me. :P

Joan Troyer said...

The design is really classy

Pat@BPM said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sherry!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Gorgeous wallpapers - especially the one from the Artisan collection. Have a great Thanksgiving Sherry!

The Pink Pagoda said...

My nonexistent self control would have a hard time seeing and purchasing all the lovelies constantly! Those papers are beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving, Sherry!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Sherry....I constantly see things I love and than I want to change my whole house! Have a great Turkey day!

Splendid Willow said...

Happy Thanksgiving beautiful, creative and (refreshingly) witty Sherry.

Trotting the streets of Stockholm (so I could really have thirds) but not a pumpkin pie in sight...!

Warm hugs to you,

Mon

Kris Robitzsch said...

I guess that is very tiring but you must really love your work eh

Carla Aston said...

Love Thibaut and Waterworks. Have a great weekend!

Things That Inspire said...

Thibaut has the best photography and styling - makes their products look even better!

I am still not on the wallpaper bandwagon, but I like to see it in other people's houses!

- Holly

Back to Top