The Mart....part 2

It is impossible to show you everything that is wonderful about the Furniture Mart in one post....2 or even 3.  Like I said, it is 2 buildings, 16 floors of showrooms and more than the eye can see of things you just plain want.  I am going to try not to bore you and show the best of the best.  

By the way...how rude of me..Good Morning and I hope everyone had a swinging weekend.  Ok now lets get to it.

Gobs of green on metal stands.....


An absolutely swanky chair

To go with it's swanky couch cousin.

Love the shape of this mirror

And...oh these lights.....
A daybed with a ticking mattress....who wouldn't want this????

Or this....

I bet this cost some jack.....

Something you could easily make.....
Are we tired of writing on things????  Bobo.

More Bobo....Love their showroom.  
Is anything prettier than a metal planter with lavender in it????
Legacy always has the prettiest bedding.
Coco Cozy.....Met her and she could not have been nicer!
I really like her line of soft goods.

Legacy was showing a lot of pink this year...

I will take all of these pillows....
Rug...check....chair....check
More Legacy....Orange and navy is classic

More great pillows...
They always have one of the best showrooms, packed full of things...

A new pillow line.....

Love how graphic they are....
Yup...I saw my dream coffee table.....[key word is dream].
Lots of Moroccan lights!
Lots of salvage lights.  I seriously wanted one of these....
While we are on the subject of lights....
And this one....
Love this kids art.  A large picture with plexiglass on the front of it.


Aren't the books cute?
I have to end with pillows...you know me!
Aren't these colors great????

So there you have it....Got a great giveaway coming up...stay tuned.  It's Monday...don't be sad.


26 comments

Anonymous said...

oh my so many fabulous things..hooray for Cococozy..gorgeous fabrics and designs.. and love Legacy too...love tall the light fixtures...
amazing designs...
best,
maureen

Unknown said...

Holy Dinah - there's just too much fabulous to even comprehend..that key lucite table made my mouth drop open...also loving the pink cushions, swanky chairs and fabulous textiles!!

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

So many great things. In love with that first pair of lights. I'd love to do mattresses just like that on a pair of daubed/ swings on my lake house porch. Gotta talk the husband into widening the porch first. Have a great week. Mona.

Karena said...

Sherry just gorgeous finds. I love Coco Cozy's items! Her booth is beautiful!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Kathysue said...

Sherry love virtual shopping with you!! So much eye candy. Loved the kids art!! that rug was amazing and Coco Cozy's pieces were so pretty all stacked up together!! What a fun day you had!Happy Monday!! Kathysue

suzy said...

Don't stop @ 2 posts!!!!

Jessie said...

Love the pillows from Coco Cozy! Each one is so gorgeous and chic! Also loving the pink, orange and blue cushions. So many lovely pillows, I thought I just went to cushion heaven! Can I grab that beautiful gray couch too? And that bedding from Legacy is super pretty. Thanks for sharing your great finds with us!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Amy Vermillion @ Martineau Vermillion Interior Design said...

Great goodies Sherry!
I heart the quatrefoil mirror…just ordered one pour moi.
The green globs made me crave lime jello. Just saying…
Happy Week my friend…love the fun pillows.
Amy

Sarah Gibbs said...

Not sure about the green gobs feels like they should be in a superman film (or was criptonite blue?) some fabulous furniture pieces & cushions & im loving the lighting fixtures

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

I love that wooden carved mirror! And all of those light fixtures are fabulous!

under spanish moss said...

Our hearts are betting faster after seeing all of these beautiful things. The lighting really caught our eye. Thanks for sharing!
Hope you have a beautiful week!
Angela and Renee

Acquired Objects said...

That cowhide sofa is to die for but not sure I would want to sit on it, have you ever walked on real cowhide? Sometimes the hairs come out and it’s like getting a splinter in my foot who needs it in their bum? I love those industrial lights those are fabulous. I’m never sad about a Monday or any other day it just means I get another day and I’m always thankful for that….Enjoy your Monday!

Holly Gruszka said...

Oh the pillows, the pillows!

Angie said...

Love the lights, the rug and chair combo! Thanks for sharing...

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Gorgeous pictures! I saw some of the same things when I was there...but you spotted a lot of fabulous pieces that I did not see!! Take care, Caroline

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

So many goodies!! I'd love to see both cococozy and legacy linens in person.

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Wow Sherry,
I'm still drooling. What wonderful finds!
Take care,
Lori
www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog

Anonymous said...

I want it all!!

Shelley said...

I'm sorry, but what's the Mart? I found your blog and I really want that yellow floral pillow. Where can I find it? You can email me at shelleycazier@hotmail.com

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com said...

Ooooooh I'm in love. Why is this amazing mart not near me!? Beautiful inspiration :).

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

It's all so drool-worthy....I went through an entire box of tissue!!!! Me want daybed.

designchic said...

So much to love...the light fixtures are amazing and the plexiglass kids art is fabulous!!

Kelly@Bungalow Blue said...

What I wouldn't give for that carved mirror (or that daybed!!!)

Wives said...

#1 - nice to meet you
#2 - will add blog to my reads with coffee each morning.....CUZ I LOVE IT
#3 - we have to have a serious and i mean, SERIOUS, discussion about where I can purchase that chain link glasstop round table from, in your pics from Legacy's set-up at this "Mart" you speak of. This is "that piece" I've been looking for and you'll be my hero if you tell me how to acquire it :)

Best!
Bethany
www.realhousewivesofpwcounty.com

AmericasMart Atlanta said...

We're so glad you had a great experience at Market! We look forward to seeing you here again soon. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous insights!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

To much good stuff. Cant take it.

If I'm ever in Atlanta I'm going damn it! Can anyone go?

Back to Top