Scott's + Pillows!

I got up early, walked my dogs, made the bed, cleaned the kitchen and came in here to do a post, thinking how clever I am to get started before 8.  As usual, I got sidetracked reading blogs, pinning, and now it is after 9:00.  Which means 10:00 is right around the corner.....and so on.   Crikey.

Why can I not manage my time better.  Maybe cause I am sitting here thinking about time management and not writing the dang post.

Pillows.  You love em.  You hate em.  They try to own you.  Let me help you hate the ones you have by showing you some you might want.

Let's start with blue.



 I myself am very glad navy is back.
Let me just remind you what a good deal these pillows are.  $100.00 each.  With the insert.  22".  

Love that little leopard number on the side.
As you can see from this picture there are SO many!

As I was taking pictures, 2 girls were standing there and they asked me if I was Sherry from Design Indulgence!  I wanted to say "no I am her much older sister, she couldn't be here today so she sent me".  I am surprised they even recognized me as when I am at Scott's I can tend to look like a homeless person.

Purdy.....

Love the colors in this one.


I know this is a good deal because there is a 5 yard minimum with this Galbraith & Paul fabric.

This is a beauty.

Luxurious....

More velvet luxury.

A color that looks good with blue.
Could do a room around this one....brown and coral.

Orange, pink and burgundy.

BAM....new fabric for Kravet.

Look how good it looks with the blue and white in the corner.
Call Robin.  336 626 0886.  Or email: kleonard19@triad.rr.com

These next few are from Joan Garrett  404 316 2623.  She does NOT have email!!!!  I told her she is crazy and that she is missing a market!  She has a gazillion pillows but not so many set up with inserts in them.  I think they show so much better like that, like a baby...all fat and cushy!

I saw these buried under quite a few.

Love this fabric.
Cool.
I know this fabric has been around but I still love it.
Beautiful linen.
Who doesn't love this????  I guess if you want any of these, you will have to describe them to her :)

These next ones are from Sudi.  404 434 2265.  She is in the north building [same with all the others]
Oh Kelly W......
I love it with this one...
I'll take them all!
Greek keyness...

How about these lamps!

The Lamp Shoppe on Miami Circle in Atlanta. 
So love.
Don't get excited.  They were not cheap, but oh so pretty.

Statement piece for sure.
Close up.

I'm whipped.  Pillows wear me out.  I get overwhelmed.  I know you do too.  I can tell by reading your post.  

Be sweet to someone today.

Sha Boom




32 comments

Kelly@Bungalow Blue said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I want them ALL!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

*Insert Scream*

Damn Jenny Craig Appointment...

Mary said...

I love pillows. But I can't afford the really pretty ones. I sew my own & they turn out OK but not like the expensive ones I see in high end stores.
But thank you for showing all the navy ones. I'm thinking I should whip some up. They would look nice on my white couch.

René said...

Thanks Sha-Boom! I officially hate my pillows now.

Jessie said...

I love these pillows especially those greek key ones! I guess someone just had a celebrity moment! I am so happy for you, it means that you have fans, MANY fans! So, congrats, Sherry! :)

P/S: Don't miss my fabulous giveaway! Today is the last day to enter!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Anonymous said...

my life's goal is to acquire more pillows than I know what to do with..then I will be fulfilled!!!
all so gorgeous..and the lamps are stunning..
best,
maureen

Marianne said...

Now that's a lot of eye candy to get the day going!

suzy said...

Who'd of thought you'd become a celeb Sher?? I'm thrilled for you!

Hill Country House Girl said...

Wow. You are right. I love my current pillows, but now I want new ones. I am a pillow addict, among other things, and these are fabulous. It is probably a good thing for my marriage that I don't live near Scott's - I would be in so much trouble, and I have a really sweet husband. I am afraid that shopping there might test us, though! Thanks for the TREAT!

My Interior Life said...

You did not look like a homeless person when we saw you at Scott's! And yes, you are famous - deal with it! I love all these, Sha-boom. I'll try to be nice to someone today.

Holly Gruszka said...

You have got to be quite a hoot at Scott's - they probably all know you by name for SHA. And I hope those ladies love you for giving them a plug - especially the one without e-mail. Thanks for the eye candy as usual - I'll take one of each.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Were you wearing your signature scarf when you were spotted by your fans? These pillows are amazing ....the prices??? Can't beat it!

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

"Let me help you hate the ones you have" hurt my belly, you are hysterical. Grief, that is so true. I can believe how quickly I turn on the previous loves of my life. It's a sickness.

What in the world did I do to not deserve this Scott's place in my town?

The Vintique Object said...

I think if I found a woman taking pictures of pillows here in California, I'd assume it was you.
Camille

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Yes, it's official..I have pillow envy now. I love them all, especially the grouping of yellow + gray. Pretty, pretty. I love that you were recognized while you were there!

Karena said...

Oh I adore pillows and the blue patterns would all work for me! Coral as well!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

An Urban Cottage said...

Doesn't it suck being famous? You can't go anywhere with that straight-ass hair. You gotta put that shit up in a bun! They're prob posting pictures of your ass in sweatpants on their blogs right now.

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Wow- gorgeous pillows! I love the yellow bird pillow and suggested it for a client! Thanks so much for sharing Sha Boom! :)

Gretchen O. said...

When you figure out the time management thing, will you please let me in on the secret...it just gets away with me, and BOOM 6:00! Love your pillow posts....whole new perspective on "pillow talk"!!!!

The enchanted home said...

Sherry this is some serious eye candy going on here! Those pillows...love EVERY ONE OF THEM! But the blues really called my name, one as fabulous as the next. Then those lamps, holy lightbulb......STUNNING!

Fran said...

Hi Sherry, love all these pillows and those lamps...how is that possible?? Thanks for your comments today and stopping by! Completely flattered!

Interior Design Musings said...

I'll admit it . . . pillows totally own me! M.

Unknown said...

Awesome - now I hate my pillows now ;)

under spanish moss said...

Dear Shery,
We love all the pillows. They are so versitile and chic. Mix and Match change the look all with pillow, amazing!

Hope you had a wonderful week!
Renee and anglea

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Thanks, Sherry, I do hate my pillows more now. Wonder if she still has that hot pink La Fiorentina?

Acquired Objects said...

Pillows, LOVE THEM! I have hundreds, it's my business...lol. I see some Fortuny pillows in this grouping, they're only $100? Buy them all they're cheap at that price. What I could teach you about time management but I've learned to be good about it since I work from home and if you aren't good about it you get nothing done.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Crikey, you're famous!!

ps- I go rock wild for crystal lamps. Oh yea, I went there.

Erica Cook said...

Wow! What a jack pot of goodness! Lovely finds. :)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

that blk & white zig zag one is my fave!! Great finds!

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

niartist said...

Wow Sherry! What a lovely bunch of pillows (and lamps!!) I love all of them, but those ikat pillows are stunning!

I'm new to your blog, from Deserae at Peeking thru the Sunflowers.

I started a new feature on my blog called: "A Picture is Worth..." it's a call back to posting pics of my home, I really hope you'll stop by and check it out! :) xo,A

Brandi said...

Ooh la la! I love these beautiful pillows!

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

Oh, that linen print below the TP I love! Now I am going to be on a mission to find its source....and from your other post I agree....you cannot really beat their prices by trying to do it yourself!

Back to Top