THIS AND THAT....YEAH AGAIN!








Well I finished Mrs Maisel and now I am lower than a snakes tail.  Only 8 episodes.  I feel gypped.

Why aren't there more shows like this?  It seems like everything is zombie or science fiction lately.

Guess what....I would like to share something big with you ....even though it will make news at 11.....my wreath is up.  

Sigh of relief.  I accomplished something.  I am working on my mantel....it might not even be "blog worthy" but hey....real life right!  The struggle is real people....

Speaking of blog worthy I wish I had more for you today but again so many projects yet everything is in the ugly stage.  So let me share my week for you.


Monday I had an art installation.  Over 15 pieces got hung and of course most of it was black and white....well all of it pretty much was:)



My good friend Jennifer Balcos opened a gallery and I could go in there blindfolded.  Seriously.  If you are interested in any of these get in touch with her!

Hung these at the top of the stairs.

These were hung in the DR.

For some reason I did not get a finished picture of the hanging....:(

But I love the old frames.


In the pantry we hung these treatments.  They stay flat and just provide a little privacy from neighbors!



Next up was checking on the tile at my Ladisic Fine Homes project.  I picked all this at least 4 or 5 months ago so it's fun to see it finally all happening!

This is on the floor in the master bath.

The laundry room gets this large hex.

This is on the floor and there is black subway going up the vanity wall.

My inspiration board.....

The playroom bath gets this plaid on the floor



With this on the shower walls...


And this gray/brown 2 x 2 on the shower floors

My inspiration board below....


In this bath the patterned tile goes up the wall behind the vanity.

Working on a beautiful bedroom....and finally getting to use the color blush!  The Schumacher wallpaper below will go in a nook where there will be a pretty seating area.  Kinda excited about it!


It was a busy week and that is a good thing.  I've got a couple of parties so I think a party outfit post should happen....yes?

A few days ago I was having lunch with 2 girlfriends who have been SO supportive with what is going on in my life.  We finished eating and were chatting when a girl came up and said "I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog" ....I about died.  First of all I was glad I had makeup on and my hair was fixed:) Shallow I know....but hey when you are old these things matter....haha.   And then I practically broke out in the ugly cry.....it really touched me.  

So if you are reading this....I am sorry I didn't get up and give you a big hug but that meant the world to me.



How are we all doing with our Christmas shopping?  I don't have much as we don't do presents in our family....for me I would rather just do something nice for them during the year....no pressure!

Countdown to Christmas.....13 days!

Shayhustling











14 comments

Valerie Naples said...

Your blog is an inspiration Sherry! I meant what I said at the restaurant and I am glad you appreciate your fan feedback. :) We are all here to support you!!!

Patty M said...

I'm with you...Mrs. Maisel! Best Girlie show!! AND!! Her outfits...GAAA!!!

LOVE LOVE the tile! Simply amazes me the combination of tile, wall color, lighting etc. you put together!! Such talent!!

Sending hugs your way, and hoping each day is getting a little better!!



Suzanne said...

I love your blog and I love you. You are truly an inspiration - you make me laugh daily. Thank you!!!

Doreen said...

I love your blog too!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is one of my favorites. I learn tons from you and your signature at the end cracks me up. Plus your doggo is adorable!

Martha said...

Sherry, I love getting your blog updates! I follow several blogs but yours is hands down my favorite. Please do show us your party wear. I have shopped and bought many of the things you have shared.
You are incredibly talented and I only wish you lived closer to me. Maybe a visit?

Anonymous said...

Some cheery Netflix watching for you: Derry Girls and Can't Cope, Won't Cope.
The first one is a group of teens in Northern Ireland set in the '90s.
The second seems to me as tho they have grown up and are making their way in the city.
Both are thoroughly enjoyable.

Su-z said...

You DO have a great blog, and your personality comes across as so much fun, and authentic. I imagine you have a ton of fans, we just don’t happen to run into you in person. Your This and That posts are just as interesting as something more formal!

I love Mrs. Maisel too, and didn’t realize it was back. We are still working through The Crown on Netflix. I love the clothes on MM! And it’s a great show.

Anonymous said...

Watch "Versailles" on Netflix!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

Also, recommend the movie, "The King," with Timothy Chalamet! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot- Fleabag on Amazon Prime! You will fall in love with the characters of this short mini series. British humor and heartbreak agony at its best!

Anonymous said...

Me too, Sherry. I am one of your many, many fans, who enjoy your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Unknown said...

I love your humor, style and Cami.❤️ Your talent for taking things someone already owns and making it look spectacular is the main reason I check in with you every week. A good one I just finished is Dead to Me With Christina Applegate. It’s pretty hilarious.

Cindy said...

You are amazing. Hope you have a good week. Sending love.

Elstar said...

Wow Woman!!! Your smoking hot Holiday outfit is PERFECT!!! I’ve seen a lot of Holiday fashion this Season and hands down your red plaid shirt, black vest and leopard scarf is the best!!!

Back to Top