WALKING THE HALLS OF AMERICAS MART





I seem to be a little out of sorts lately....forgetting to post on Tuesday and now I was totally un-prepared to post yesterday [Friday]....so as you can see this got moved to today!

I blame it on a busy week....with the mart in town and 2 bloggers that I got to meet up with!  Debra from 5th and State and Cindy from Rough Luxe

I had never met Debra.... and Cindy only once at Highpoint for about 5 minutes.  Y'all....it was like we had been neighbors for 10 years.....which is probably a good thing we aren't because there was some  level of craziness in all 3 of us....which could make for a dangerous combo;)

Just saying.

After spending the day cruising the halls of Americas Mart we went to one of my fav restaurants.... Cape Dutch.



I got the Sea Bass....it was a mouth party!
Also if you go get the mussels....seriously!

Alrighty then....let's review some good stuff I saw at the mart.

My earrings on day one....I got these and the headband at Anthropologie.  They are very light weight so as not to drag these old earlobes to the ground....haha  You can see my Target shirt peeking out :) 



I started walking the antique floor and saw some pretty vignettes....



Fig branches everywhere!


Pretty art from Huff Harrington





Pretty rugs



These new rugs from Dash and Albert!




Annie Selke bedding and rugs....




This bedding....I spy a sheepie right there in the middle:)

Took a stroll through Gabby....I always love their showroom.


This large rattan mirror against the dark walls....yes please.


Always looking for narrow console tables...love the style of this one!





Their wallpaper game is always strong as shown with the black and white and the pink marbleized below.


So much blue....it is still going strong!



And plenty of black and white!


Do you think I was drooling over these?

Since I am a floral arranger now....[remember my attempt for my nieces shower....not!] I gathered up some of the arrangements I saw in Gabby.






So purdy.....

After blue...and black and white....green was everywhere!




I gotta admit....dying to use some green in a project!






I've got like a million more pictures and definitely a pillow post to come!

My husband just doesn't understand how I can wall the halls of the mart 4 days in a row.....ahhhhh men.  Gotta love em but don't understand them right?

Did you have a favorite?  Are you on the green bandwagon?

Shayshopper
















5 comments

Pat D. said...

I also love the new green and with the blue and white, it is ideal. If you have a slot in your schedule, I would be happy to at least have a consultation.

June Pope said...

Morning Sherry! Thanks for the little trip to the Mart for us! Not into the green, my least favorite color on the wheel but always loving the blue. Do you remember who makes the blue shams and looks like maybe a quilt there too, in one of your pics? I also loved the round wall hangings in black and cream, with what looks like seed pods in the center. They really grab you at first glance. So unique!
More Mart please!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

My first reaction was to you three being together without me was JEALOUS. But then I just got HAPPY for you guys. :) Looks like fun! I’ve been seeing green with amber and brick and I like it!

debra @ 5th and state said...

New girlfriend....all my favs have a little bit of crazy, what a blast!

love seeing the mart through your eyes, more please!!

xoxo
Debra

Allison said...

Earring info again please! Love them. Thanks!

Back to Top