THIS AND THAT





Boy what a bully of a storm....so lucky that the worst of it hit about 45 minutes east of our place.  Whew.  I pray for all of those directly affected.

I have a little this and that today....so much going on lately with me.

Had some wallpaper installed....this beautiful Schumacher paper went up in a bedroom and the Bernhardt Bed was delivered.

It looks like I'm back to neutrals:)

One of my favorite Currey and Co fixtures.
  
Hard to tell but this dark blue/gray textured paper was installed in a dining area....and this is a favorite Circa Lighting fixture.....

Some navy leather Bernhardt counter stools were also delivered to the same project and the curtains all get installed today....

 Last Friday night I went to a art showing at Anne Irwin Fine art gallery and saw 2 of my favorites!




And Blayne Macauley


One of my "blogger friends" Mary Ann from Classic Casual Home posted about this great party platter and I can't wait to put one together.....


Looks yummy huh?

Have you see this new wallpaper line?
Check it out here

 I don't think there is one that I don't love!




I was in Mrs Howard yesterday and it is still one of my favorite showrooms....This pattern on [I believe hand drawn] one of the walls has been there since they opened and it is still relevant!



I was shopping at DSW with a friend and after saying "no way to white boots"....I bought them Ha Ha.  We'll see.....
 And yes there was more than one pair of shoes in the bag!


I see another fashion post coming up:)

The best thing I did last week was watch a 5 year old ring the bell after completing his final chemo treatment.  This is my dear friend Erika Ward and her amazing family.


Cameron [with the crown on] was a brave little soldier and it sure does it put everything into perspective when you give this situation some thought.
No mother wants to hear those words from a doctor concerning their child.


And....the House Beautiful showhouse opens next week for limited events....but it is open Sat and Sunday from 12-5 to subscribers!

#prettydarnexcited

I'm sitting here struggling with the choice of going to Orange Theory or Scott's this morning....

Shayfab








8 comments

Peggy Mae said...

Go to Scott's. It's a beautiful fall morning in Atlanta. Get out and enjoy it!

debra @ 5th and state said...

yeah for brave Cameron!

Scotts, always Scotts

Now I have that Nancy Sinatra song in my head, drats......."these boots were Made for Walkin"

Debra

Mary Ann Pickett said...

First while still in bed...I saw the House Beautiful cover on Instagram...and thought "WAY TO GO SHERRY". Then, I opened my email box to see a "This and That" (my favorite newsy posts that you do)... so it was fun to see the Greek platter there :) No cooking involved. I'm not sure your husband would consider it Dinner...but girlfriends would. Love your stylish white boots!

swedecollection said...

Go to Scott's and post photos.
Well, maybe you can do both Orange and Scott's.

Erika Hollinshead Ward said...

Sherry, thank you for always being there for me even through the darkest time of my life. It was only fitting that you join us in the celebration of such a sweet victory.

cindy hattersley design said...

I am so excited to see your posts on Instagram. The House Beautiful project looks amazing. So wish we were closer so we could come see it! Congrats Sherry you so deserve it!

Unknown said...

Scott’s. Duh.

Su-z said...

I’m so glad to hear Erika’s little guy is doing well. My son is a cancer survivor too, and it’s a great day when they finish chemo!

Back to Top