DESIGNER KELLY WOLF-ANTHONY....HER MAGAZINE SPREAD!






Well....we made it to Friday.  And not a moment too soon I might add.....

I had one of the House Beautiful editors in town [yeah I casually said that....ha ha] to check on the  Whole House Project.  We have 10 days until photography and I am not lying when I say this....."do we believe in miracles?"....cause we might need one.  

Just saying.

Oh....and this is how it went when I texted my hairdresser to see if she could fit me in.


Obviously she has a sense of humor so there's that.

Anyway.....how about I show you some of the photographs from designer Kelly Wolf Anthony's spread in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles.


You guys remember when I blogged about her home before?   Check it out here
Because you loved it!!


The foyer


Huge painting by Todd Murphy


I just love all the texture in this space.....


And this kitchen.....wowza!


Probably my favorite shot....

This wet bar area is on the other side of the kitchen.....



Gorgeous pool.....

My friend Michael Ladisic built this one!  Photography by Emily Followill.

Again...go here for the detail shots I took when I visited her home.

I am off to Fayetteville again today to try and finish up my rooms. They get photographed Monday and the showhouse opens on September 15 through October 7th.  Only Friday evenings, Sat and Sunday.


Put a fork in me cause I'm so done.

Shabadabbado




 




No comments

Back to Top