LADISIC FINE HOMES






Y'all I went to get an updated headshot the other day.....and I have to say it was right up there with trying on bathing suits. 

It's one thing to look in the mirror everyday and pretend that you still look 40 and a complete reality check to see your face right there on the big screen in all it's "oldness".......

So I went to this guy and he was good and all but when I was looking at them I felt like I looked like a "banker" [no offense to bankers] but that is just not me.  

I then called a friend of mine Tina Rowden [cause she used to do a lot of weddings and I thought she would be able to make me look like Cindy Crawford]  and she definitely captured my personality but still....why can't I just use the one I had taken 10 years ago....

A few weekends ago my friend Michael Ladisic was having a breakfast at his house for the Shutze winners.


I was there all day on Saturday zhushing that puppy up!


You remember this one right?  Yeah I like to pretend it's my house when I'm there....but of course there is that one small problem.....of his wife :)


This is the courtyard.....


The committee had beautiful flowers everywhere!



#backyardgoals




Beautiful kitchen designed by Matthew Quinn.



If you remember they have 4 girls.....this is her closet where I hung all the family pictures!




Every pillow was perfect and all throws were casually thrown in their places as if they are always that way:)




Then it was over and I had to go back to my little cottage.....



And....the very best thing that happened to me all week is this....


My nephew and his wife had a baby.  I can't look at this picture without crying.....he lived with me for 3 years while in collage and I am so proud of the man he has become.

Shacrybaby








4 comments

Anonymous said...

You zhush better than anyone. Congratulations Aunt Sherry. My aunt saved my emotional life. So glad your nephew has you and you have him and his little one. So where is the head shot you decided on? Jean Ann

bluehydrangea said...

Such a sweet picture!! Congratulations to all!!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Congrats on the new baby!!! And I love the kitchen cabinets. Also, the two chairs on the cowhide? Lee Industries? I think I am ordering similar ones.
Hope to see you at High Point!

onnery said...

Congrats Auntie! Beautiful child!

Back to Top