THIS AND THAT





I forgot about the randomness that goes with "this and that"......it's a pass for just dumping all kinds of pictures and info onto a post with pure abandon!

So today I will bounce all over the place and leave you spinning for the weekend.

Let's start with a kitchen reno....

You remember the before right?


Everything was going smoothly until the painting....I knew this part was going to be rough for her because it's pretty hard living through the inconvenience of all the plastic etc..... 

But she made it with my encouragement....and wine of course :)

These Silestone countertops called Eternal Calacatta Gold are my new fav!

This kitchen faucet Grohe K7 


Moving on....to my Manchester project.  

Scored this awesome art form Scott Kerr at Scott's Market!  The amazing part is I hung it with D rings and no level.  Only one extra hole :)

Trying to accessorize this single girls bedroom with some blush.....


Her sweet puppy "Coco Chanel"

Back downstairs we started this gallery wall in the kitchen!

We placed this chair in the kitchen for a cozy spot to enjoy a cup of coffee in the mornings!  I have a spot like this and it's the best.
Small table and floor lamp from West Elm....


And hello gorgeous black and cream blanket from Williams and Sonoma Home [friends and family weekend]

And.....there is a new development down in Fayetteville Georgia that has really caught my eye!

Pinewood Forest is a large planned urban development and the homes are being curated by Dana Lynch Design who oozes talent.

I took these shots from their Instagram page [Pinewood Forest Design Group]

The first few are the new sales center...hubba hubba








I'm interested.....Maybe a day trip soon!

And no "this and that" post is complete without a picture of Cami....


So all of you special people have a wonder Thanksgiving.....I'm headed to Tucson to visit some family. 

Shagrateful



5 comments

libby said...

Oooh that Cami 😍😍😍 What kind of dog is she??

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Cami reminds me of a plush stuffed animal...I'm glad she gets a lot of love.

Speaking of love...how GREAT is that seating area and gallery wall!!! And Roman shade. She must be so happy.

Bonnie G. said...

You never disappoint, be it this and that, cute pets, or your sense of humor! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

michele said...

All the cool kids are in arizona for Thanksgiving this year! I'm in the Mesa area so maybe we will bump into each other shopping on Black Friday? Love seeing the progress of this before/after kichen...it's looking beautiful! xox

chrissyrene said...

I actually live in Tucson :-) I absolutely love your work, it's amazing! I'm having Silestone Calcutta gold countertops installed in my house this week. I'm wondering if you can tell me what paint color you used on the cabinets, it's perfect!

Back to Top