DESIGN PLAN





Good morning!  

Yesterday I was on a panel at Americas Mart talking about social media.  Like I'm an expert or something:)

Which clearly I am not but I sure had fun!


I got a chance to wear my new jewelry from Scott's and the most comfy shoes on the planet.


My team and moderator Betsy Riley [editor in chief of Atlanta Magazine].  I was kind of glad to be at the end because by the time the question got to me it had already been answered and I got to give a short smarty pants answer that made no sense.

I have a reputation to keep right.....head back.....hearty laugh.

Anyway...enough about me.

I am working on a new project which includes 2 bathrooms, living room and master bedroom.

The bedroom has a small foyer that is begging for a party dress.....so with some big changes  you will come around the corner and stop in awe....haha.


First up is to remove the wallpaper and then I want to add some moulding to the doors.....something like these below.




With some pretty hardware by Emtek.


Now I guess you want to know what the wallpaper is going to be?



This gorgeous Thibaut paper which is the softest blueish gray....

For the ceiling I want to add crown moulding plus take out these can lights and replace with something pretty. 


All from Circa Lighting.


Are you feeling it?


On this wall I will add a beautiful mirror!



This one from Mirror Image Home is a favorite.

The bedroom is huge!  enough space for a sitting area and a chaise lounge over by a beautiful view.

More on that later!

But here is the tentative plan....

Very classic traditional!  I am trying to channel my inner Phoebe Howard......

I'm pumped about this one.....

Can you believe it's Friday? Big plans for the weekend?
 
Cami is still sleepy

Shasmartypants






  




12 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your blog! Could you share information about your shoes? Thanks So much! -Shirley

Unknown said...

I would also love to know where your whole outfit is from! Love it!

Nancy said...

me three...need a fashion post with sources please!

Cindy said...

Oh my lord that wallpaper is pretty. This is gonna be stunning when you're through with it, i can already tell...

Cindy

Kathysue said...

Love the soft blues in a bedroom, in fact I have always had soft blues in our master for the past 47 years so you might say I am committed to soft blue. Love the wallpaper and of course the blue stripe peaked my interest. It will all be beautiful! Now about those shoes! We all love cute and comfy!! The jewelry made the outfit, good choices!! Happy Friday!

Kathysue said...

Found the cute shoes at Nordstroms, but not in the same color......
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sarto-by-franco-sarto-oak-platform-wedge-espadrille-women/4540088?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK%20LEATHER

Kristin said...

I had fun seeing your talk yesterday!!!! I was such a wimp and didn't come say hi even though I've been a long time reader!

Unknown said...

Loving everything about this project. I cannot wait to see more. It's going to be amazing!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love love 😍

Mary Ann Pickett said...

It's an awesome plan and you look so stylish!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, Congrats on the panel, and I love your necklaces 🙂 Also your choices for the remodel! Utter perfection!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Yep, I'm with everyone else. I can't stop thinking about your outfit and shoes! LOVE IT.

Back to Top