A DAY AT SCOTT'S ANTIQUE MARKET






Last week was chock full of events.....I had a small office bookcase install and it was raining that day.

I walked out the front door..... carrying my bags of accessories headed down the front yard [wearing flip flops]....first mistake....and because the ground was wet and a little muddy [at the edge between the yard and driveway] I slipped....went down hard and heard the sound of broken glass.

Really?  Yeah....lost a few things in that fall....had to go in change pants and wash my feet.

Start over.  

I did manage to go to Scott's for a few hours on Friday so there's that bit of good news.

Let's discuss the good things I saw starting with these pretty rugs.

I stared  long and hard at this beautiful neutral beauty!







This guy is also over on Miami Circle [Art Rugs of Persia]

I wanted to meet the artist Scott Kerr but he personally couldn't make it this month.  I was glad to finally get a chance to see more of his art since I bought a large piece for a project [on Instagram!]. 

Can't wait till it arrives and is hung!








From across the room I spied all of this black and white goodness and I mowed people down to get over there.....







I've always said if there was a Starbucks at Scott's....and then I walked around a corner and saw this...

Finally....but of course it was after I had put some bad cafeteria food down my belly along with some crappy coffee.

And what is a Scott's blog post with out a few pillows right!






Both Lori and I found this pillow combo yummy!

A couple of cute vintage chairs




Just some pretty stuff.....





Mudcloth fabric for days....

And below this is what I purchased because I definitely need more black and white:)

#notreally

It's a new week.....and a new project which I am working hard at....[more on that later]

This is what I am doing on Thursday!

Which reminds me I need to get my act together:)

I am still so happy that my little Cami is healthy and for some reason with so much going on lately I took 2 weeks off from working out [never happens]

After going to Orange Theory yesterday my arms are so sore the only thing I can move are my fingers to type....hahaha.

Shacrabyarms








6 comments

Ron said...

How I miss Scott's! When I lived in the ATL, I'd go every month and loved it. Thanks for the post.

Cindy said...

Ohhhhh... so much goodness here!

Cindy

Debra Phillips said...

how I love the Scotts posts, especially having just been there. I am thinking, "oh that is David's booth!" "love everything y Mary Jane!" or "Damn, how did I miss that!"
yep, loved that last pillow combo
debra

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, I'm glad that you're okay! I fell last year and I was amazed at how suddenly it happened. Looks like you had a great day at Scott's though! xo Holly

Nancy said...

so glad you got to meet Scott Kerr. when i saw him in round top last year i immediately thought of you!

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

Back to Top