HGTV DREAM HOUSE 2017 BRIAN PATRICK FLYNN





I hope you guys had a great weekend!  Can you believe Christmas is 3 weekends away?  

Crikey.

I am really hoping I can get a mantel decorated or a wreath up but dang y'all I need a few more hours in the day or perhaps another day added to the week.....preferably in-between Saturday and Sunday:)

Today I'm talking about Brian Patrick Flynn....I think you might remember him as the designer of this green and white bathroom that was floating around the blogs a while back.





I'm pretty sure we all vowed to get an upholstered door in our life after seeing this one with the brass nailheads.

He has a company called Flynnside Out Productions and does a lot of work for HGTV.....or maybe they work for him.....not really sure.

Just recently the HGTV 2017 Dream House opened in St Simon's Island and I saw these picture posted.....

Check out this before shot! 

After....hmmmm....white:)  Me likey.


Here are a few inside shots....

Before of the great room!  Column city.

After





Kind of digging the green, brown and white here.


Here is the dining room before....

And after.....




Brian's designs appeal to me with his use of moody colors and design.

Kitchen before....I don't get a fan in the kitchen like that.....

Kitchen after.....boom!



Before of the pool house...scary


Yum....blue grasscloth.  I'm in.


Pool house bathroom

Master bedroom before

After


Master bath before

After

I love this book stack.....I think you get these at Ikea?

Now this is a pretty ceiling fan!


Pretty dang impressive right?

I wonder how long it took?  So I guess you can win this house.  Does that mean you move to St Simons?

I don't know but I might entertain the thought if I won.....which I might have to research [how to win].



Brian....great job.  Your swell.  And cute.  And Funny.

Shazam














10 comments

René said...

The exterior transformation is sooo much better! Love the interior too especially the bathroom.

Cassie Bustamante said...

can i move into that great room? it's incredible! also, is brian single? i could be if i needed to be. ;) kidding. i love my husband.

toocolorcrazy said...

Spot on...LOVE this house. Love that he painted the ceiling in the bedroom. LOVE the green - Ive always loved green so Im excited to see it coming back! Great post...now where do I enter to win!!!!???

Anne said...

What a great post! Fabulous transformation! I'm off to enter to win!

pixelimpress said...

wow. beautiful house. love all the gallery walls. brian's instagram is a hoot! he's a funny guy.

gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debra @ 5th and state said...

share that research! maybe a blogger retreat????
debra

therelishedroost said...

Bravo he included all my favorite colors!! Well done!

michele said...

yum. i'm taking away some great ideas, sherry! thanks for sharing. i'm so behind in my holiday prep it's humiliating. i usually get my shopping done in september but after being in bed for 6 wks with bronchitis, this year is killin me. best to you. xox

cindy hattersley design said...

I know he is a big fan of Beth Webb's work as am I. I see her influence and love every bit of it! I am checking out his website. Thanks for sharing!!

Back to Top