THIS AND THAT





A bit of randomness today....just keeping you caught up on my "oh so exciting life".....hee haw.

The foot is definitely on the mend although I won't be running anytime soon.  I can get up in the morning and walk barefoot to the bathroom which is epic.

I have been working on this new construction since last year....and we are starting to pick out the furnishings.

....I have always wanted to work with Castro Design Studio so I am beyond excited about this one....cartwheels.


Plenty of iron windows and doors!

We are getting to the furnishings stage so I headed to Mitchell Gold  [ having a huge sale] where we ordered a sectional and 2 dark gray leather chairs.


Started looking for wallpaper and fabrics to perk up things.  Zak and Fox is my new jam :)

Then in the bedroom [where we scored a fabulous tufted bed] these fabrics....

I had some things framed for my client.  You know the drill.....all the unframed art hanging around that you just don't get around to getting done until you move and have a yard sale and get rid of it right?


I have shown you the 2 loveseats my client had....

Here is the second one that was recovered.

Her daughter took these images and I had them framed for her.....

We waited forever for these Charles Stewart chairs and it was worth it!


All the furniture has finally arrived so we are busy accessorizing!

Charles Stewart sofa, Bungalow Classic coffee table.


And...a little news [which could be why I am running on empty lately].....

My kitchen is getting a small makeover.....am I out of my mind?

Which has started a whole shitstorm of craziness.....




So there you have it.  

Hope you are getting things done.

Shapow




9 comments

Cheech said...

Can you give the source of the grey otomi fabric on the pillows? thank you.

Nancy said...

glad your foot is on the mend. keep babying it! i dont know if you have a two story house but i do and when i had PF i found that carefully walking backwards down the stairs, taking each stair with my heel hanging off the riser slightly, stretching it with each stair. just be careful and hang on to the railing fo'shizzle ...i found this tremendously helpful especially because to get downstairs facing forward with PF was incredibly painful for a long time.

beyondbeige said...

OMyGaw I love your style. happy face. I want to rip everything out of my house and start over.sad face.

Kathysue said...

Omgosh I am so excited for you about your kitchen, I know you have waited a long time to do this!! Yay for YOU!!!! Can't wait to see what all you did with your magic touches. All the fabrics chosen for your client are a very interesting mix! I know it will all come together beautifully in their home and they will be so happy they had you on board!! Keep up the good work, you are amazing!!
Kathysue

Ellen said...

Question on the iron windows if you know. Who is the go to manufacturer and how do they compare price-wise with, say, Andersen? #buildingagain

Thank you.

Mary said...

Since I love what your doing for everyone else, I want to see your plans for your kitchen.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love all these choices and can't wait for your updates in your house!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Everything looks great! I cannot wait to see your kitchen!

designchic said...

You are on a roll, Sherry! Love your fabric choices and the zebra on the small chairs is a favorite! Can't wait to see your kitchen as it comes to life - know it will be fabulous! Happy Wednesday ~

Back to Top