PILLOWS





I have a crick in my neck.  Everyone would say I slept wrong but exactly what does that mean?  I didn't sleep on the bed sideways or with my head at the opposite end.  I got in the bed like I do every night in the same position.  That seems right to me.....so I don't get it.

Anyway todays post is not about a freak of nature but something near and dear to my heart!

Pillows

Although I should not even be looking at pillows.


I posted this on Instagram the other day and this is just half of it.  Most of them are forms.....oh don't get me wrong.....I have plenty of covers.

It's like I am chasing the perfect elusive pillow that I just can't find.....but I keep going at it.

But.....because no addict likes to act alone I am pushing pillows on you guys today so then my behavior looks normal:)

It's no secret that I love black and white.  The pillows below are pretty classic patterns.



More black and white but with less pattern.....






Probably the most popular color is blue so here are some classics that are my favorite!




Pretty in pink!



Every time I see these colors together I want to add them to a plan!



But then I come to my senses and get back to my neutral roots!



Then you need some neutrals to toss around.....

Are you going to join me on the dark side?  "Pillow madness" is a lonely place people.....don't let me suffer alone.

It seems like once a year I go all out....start tweaking my accessories.....and do a good purge. 
I have some things coming up so in the middle of everything I have going on with my business..... this was also on my list.

While my bookcase landscaping was hot [because of all the bookcases I did at my clients house] I tried to channel some of it in mine.....


Then I got really cocky and hung a gallery wall....


I am surprised my brain doesn't have a "crick" in it:)

Get your Wednesday on.

Shaddicted












6 comments

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love all the pillows and I have a ton also. Love the bookcase vignette and the gallery wall too. So good job on all.

Laura said...

Sherry- I am the queen of mystery cricks- physical and mental :)
What a stunning collection of pillows and I had no idea (late to the game) that Etsy had all of these.
As always , thank you for the inspiration.

My bookcases look cluttered. It is time to get to work.

Laura
White Spray Paint

Kathysue said...

Sherry I have always had the pillow craving sickness. My hubby can vouch for that. Between lamps and pillows I am surprised we are still happily married, Lol. Pillows are like a good pair of shoes,they can make or break a good outfit/room. Love pillows and they will always be my go-to to add color and interest in a room, so I am right there with you girl.
Keep the faith,
Kathysue

therelishedroost said...

I LOVE pillows too!! You picked many of my favorites! Hope that neck straightens out!
K

robyn said...

I have a serious pillow issue. My husband wants to put a steel storm shelter in one of our closets (we live in tornado country) and I am freaking out because ... WHERE WILL I PUT MY PILLOWS??? My concession is that I will stuff the storm shelter full of pillows, and then we can throw them out (or sit on them?) when an actual storm comes.

Victoria said...

I love pillows too. I have a large supply in my closet from which to choose when I need to change a color scheme. I am really I love with the bookcase vignette you did on top of the O'Brien, Hagan books. The shell necklace with fan coral and alabaster vase are a fabuloulous combination...color and content.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Back to Top