WHAT YOU SHOULD BUY AT POTTERY BARN TEEN





Working on #projectboulder I have been doing a lot of online shopping.   Of course I don't have to tell you that staging a house is so different from actually decorating for a client.  

I've said this before but it is all about BUDGET! Which can be a bummer right?  Of course I don't believe you have to sacrifice style because of that. We have all seen makeovers where the star of the room has been items from Target.

It's a well known fact that there are some good deals to be had at Pottery Barn Teen so I recently navigated through their website and found some goodies for you!

Starting with lighting....

Look at this little beauty for 229.00



And to satisfy your black and white addiction how about this one for 229.00.  I might take that tassel off.....just me:)

The task lamps are 89.00!

Next up are rugs....the best is first!  Why?  I think you can figure that one out....hee haw!
This black and white goodness is 649.00 for an 8x10!

Love the "boho" feel of these two....
The first one is 99.00 for a 3 x 5.  Wouldn't it look great in a kitchen?




What about these cute side tables at 99.00?  The pink is on sale for 34.99 and the blue for 59.99!  For that you can buy the cheap one and a can of spray paint....boom. 



The mirrors come in gold and silver for 299.00

Even though the desk below isn't particularly cheap it's a beauty!


Here are a few others I liked.

And last we get to curtain treatments....These are 99.00 for 96" length lined.
I love these two toned navy and white.  Even better would be if you added some interesting tape in between both colors!

Here are a few of my choices from DecoratorBest



Number one
Number two
Number three
Number four
Number five

Some others I also liked....

A friend of mine ordered the roman shades and they were great!

I also love this pin board.....159.00



I'm absolutely giddy I was not picked for jury duty.  I know...... civic duty and all but #hellnobodygottimeforthat  

People say "jury of your peers" right?  Well I looked around and my first thought was that "my peers" needed some cuter shoes.....just saying:)

I'm off to Colorado so check out my Instagram for updates on #projectboulder!


Happy 4th y'all

Shaycray











7 comments

Julie said...

I love that gold chandelier :)

Lexi Keppel said...

Just popped over to PB Teen to check out those bargain side tables and they raised the price on the pink & aqua ones back up to $79.99. Bummer! GREAT post though, thanks Sherry!

Kathysue said...

All great finds at PB. I had to crack up about the cuter shoes comment, LOL. You made my morning, my first giggle of the day!!
Happy July 1st!

Angie said...

Great tips! I love the shoe comment. The jury of your peers has always bee,n interesting to me. I was recently not chosen to sit on a jury for a murder trial. He killed three people. I really don't consider him one of my peers!!!! Yikes!! Thank you for all the wonderful design tips!

The Decor Detective said...

i can't get past the goodness of the first chandy...me thinks i need it. you're definitely lucky to have skated past being chosen for a jury. my hubs recently sat on one for nearly two weeks! better him than me ;)

La Dolfina said...

Oh Sherry if only you could make a pit stop in the Bay Area! We have been having an amazing warehouse sale in Alameda since Memorial Day Weekend. Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm and William Sonoma Home! Prices are incredible! Deals like you can't believe! Come and visit!!!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!! I have those same orangish floors (in before pic) in my house - we used a clear coat on white oak 11 yrs ago & it has aged to a not so lovely orangish color. Do you mind sharing how the after floor color came to be? Thank you!!

Back to Top