PROJECT UPDATE




Well y'all it was a photo finish and I am NOT kidding.

The patron party started at 6:00 on Saturday night and at 4:30 the blue "port o potty" was still in the front yard.  

Living on the edge......

Larry the incredible artist was still at work on these reclaimed doors...


Which I might add were installed a few hours before.  Behind this will be a little something called a "coffee Bar".....but not just your ordinary "Mr. Coffee".  No this thing will not only dispense that lovely java but will probably wash and shine your car.....

Check out the fridge doors.....wood made to look like zinc.....

Larry was "stupid good".....I mean Michael threatened me if I even hinted at giving out his info:)  He was also my savior a couple of times when I started to have a melt down.....these were stressful times people.



This little beauty by Arteriors got hung.....

 Picked up some beautiful pillows that Sudi made.




 This Visual Comfort light fixture was hung in the foyer.


Gorgeous copper gas lanterns all over the place.....


Schumacher Wallpaper in one of the powder baths....including this great Zoffany paper on the ceiling.


Love these Currey and Co. sconces used in the kitchen.

Come to mama you little gem.....Visual Comfort.

These pretty lights were maybe my favorite.....
Also Visual Comfort.


Don't they look like flowers?

Visual Comfort in the bedroom.....

VC in the working pantry.

Two of these VC monsters over the dining room table for some added "bling".

So many details......

I will post some finished shots soon I promise :)
It was an incredibly busy week with 12 hour days but I was glad to have something else to focus on besides my loss:(

I hope your week is going well....It sure felt good to just relax a little yesterday!

Shaboomska






















24 comments

My Interior Life said...

Ah-mazing, Sherry. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing glimpses. Cannot wait to see more!

Unknown said...

BIG congrats on the finish of such an in depth project. Can't wait to see more pictures!!
www.BundleMeBaby.etsy.com

Dana Frieling said...

Waiting with baited breath for more shots. It looks stunning!

My Notting Hill said...

Blown Away!!!!

René said...

Gosh that lighting! It all looks so good!

Jenny said...

That fridge is AMAZING! And those lights - spectacular. Can't wait for the full reveal!

Amanda said...

Please tell me ATL Homes & Lifestyles is picking up this house??? if not, you better grab Lisa M by the neck and beg for it to be in Traditional Home! Seriously Sherry it would be an injustice if this was not published! And hold out for the big ones!!! No lame blog or online mag publications!!

Cindy said...

Can't wait to see!!!

Cindy

Betsy Cobb Gordon said...

Sherry,
I think you've totally outdone it on this project. Simply amazing is an understatement. If I wasn't in bed all weekend with a sinus infection I could have seen this first hand. Boo!
I agree with Amanda, this needs to be published and stat.
Hope you're getting some rest and much needed down time after this marathon.
Bravo.
Betsy Gordon

Betsy Cobb Gordon said...

Sherry,
I think you've totally outdone it on this project. Simply amazing is an understatement. If I wasn't in bed all weekend with a sinus infection I could have seen this first hand. Boo!
I agree with Amanda, this needs to be published and stat.
Hope you're getting some rest and much needed down time after this marathon.
Bravo.
Betsy Gordon

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

So many gorgeous elements.

Anonymous said...

The lighting fixtures really are the " Jewelry " of a house.

Great choices.

Ron said...

It is absolutely gorgeous and cannot wait to see the finished product. The details are fab.

Bamboo + Trellis said...

That fridge is amazing! And the light fixtures are all beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures, breathtaking design!

Kim said...

So gorgeous ... you rocked it! THOSE "zinc" doors! I know you are enjoying a little break!

therelishedroost said...

Now that is a fabulous job and client!! you were able to work you magic and create an amazing space!! I use to do decorative painting so I truly appreciate the work on the Zinc doors etc! LOVE it!

tanyaj said...

superb!! beautiful-- i love everything

Kathysue said...

I am blown away by all the amazing attention to detail. Such beauty in every element. You are an amazing designer and this projects shows how far you can take someone if you are allowed. Kudos dear friend.
xo Kathysue

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, Wow, serious gorgeousness going on here......I cannot wait!!!!! Hurry with more pics soon!
xo
Holly

Unknown said...

phenomenal job Sherry! The lighting is out of this world and craftsmen that good are pure gold. Can't wait to see it all- what a tease! Xo Nancy

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

Your posts are too entertaining!! How amazing is the zinc refrigerator finish?! Gorgeous!! I love the reclaimed doors as well - amazing!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Vanessa@Decor Happy said...

Those doors, the lighting and the fridge - amazing! Can't wait to see more and like someone said, we need to see this in print. :)

Karena said...

Hi Sherry, First I am so sorry for your loss, that is so tough, my thoughts are with your family.

You really came through and I am so impressed with EVERYTHING! The lighting is really incredible!! Brava!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Ellipsis: Dual Vision

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love all the lighting and the details in the chair...gorgeous!

Back to Top