Z GALLERIE





Is everyone prepared for the 3000 calorie meal tomorrow?

I am sure you guys are scurrying about shopping and getting ready for company.....setting tables....cooking.  

Since I don't cook....no really I don't.....I am going to the newly decorated "bunny hutch" for Thanksgiving.

I am happy to sit back and let my sisters do all the work:)  

Yesterday I was trying to source some furniture for a family room at West Elm and after no luck cruised into Z Gallerie....knowing full well that there would be way too much bling in there for this job.

I did see some cool things though.


The "tiffany blue" plates were so pretty and a few pieces of the gold and white mixed in with your everyday white could make such an impact.  Pretty glasses can also gussy up a table setting!




How about these boxes....to use in bookshelves or stack on top of a book.....
And the gold and white bookends....yum.



Here are a few pillows that caught my eye....and that blue throw made me want to curl up and just ignore the fact that after searching for a week.....I could not find the perfect coffee table for my project:(

#frustrated

This pretty candle holder and the sea fan place mat....yes please.

And this art caught my eye.

Since this is a time to be thankful.....to say that I appreciate all of you who read my blog and comment feels like a limp attempt.

Seriously....every single one of you deserve a heartfelt thank you.  I sincerely hope you have a kick ass holiday with family and friends...

My family....


I'm choosing to share a picture of all of us when we were younger......I now understand what the term denial means....cause when I look in the mirror I like to ignore the fact that what I see is an old lady.....rats.  Where the heck did the time go.


Shagrandmaold







13 comments

therelishedroost said...

Have a wonderful holiday I love the photo and I ma sure you are just as gorgeous today!

Karena said...

Sherry a great family photo and I love the Z Gallerie offerings. Their pillows are the lushest and softest ever in such great fabrics!

Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I am right there with you denying! Happy Thanksgiving Sherry.

Jessie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Enjoy the 3000 calories dinner, it only comes once a year! :)

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Love the Z gallerie finds!love the picture of your family have a great time hanging with your sisters!! xo

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you!
btw....Z Gallerie is one of my favorite stores to brows. Always see pretties I'd love to have.

Judy said...

Thankful for your funny and inspiring blog...and for ten year old photos that I tell myself are "recent":)

Judy Brown

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I keep reiminding myself, to appreciate this time in my life, because it's never going to be better. Keep on kicking up your heels!
Cheers!,
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Damn, gurl! I feel the same! Where did the time go???

My neck seems determined to remind me that time is a flying by...

More Krug, please...

michele said...

happy thanksgiving, hot gram.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

You are gorgeous…love the photo of you with Abby on instagram. Good luck with the coffee table search!

Unknown said...

great ideas, i'll have to check out zgallerie again!
www.otomihome.com

Cindy said...

Look how dark your hair is! and you aren't old... you look amazing. I like your hair blonde, plus don't you teach an aerobics class or something like that!? I mean good grief i get tired just walking to my car to have a cigarette...
pretty black and whites again...

Cindy

Back to Top