SERENBE DESIGNER SHOWHOUSE




Serenbe is a small planned community located south of Atlanta airport.  It's really picturesque with some of the cutest homes ever....

Ally and I trekked down yesterday to check out the Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles Showhouse and have a little lunch.  

Let's start with the house first.  Wowza.  Get in your car now and go [open through September 28th].  It's pretty darn special.  In fact the entrance had us right away....

I mean really.  I want this going down my driveway right?

The first room right off the kitchen is the dining room by Robert Brown.


iPhone pictures....I did the best I could.
  


This chair.  This rug.  I die.

The ceiling in the kitchen....


Designed by Janie Hirsch



The family room [designed by Melanie Millner] was a long room and I liked that she put a game table at one end.



 This bench around the FP.



Pretty curtain detail.

Bedroom designed by Julie Witzel

Good Texture
Pretty linens by Peacock Ally

James Wheeler....you ripped out my heart with these wallpapers in the laundry room and bathroom.








This eclectic space by Niki Papadopoulos



Awesome gallery wall


Interesting floor


Melanie Davis did this great space



Interesting how they used 2 different styles of railings

There is so much more and you know how everything looks better in person.

We ate lunch at The Hill which was mighty good.

Alrighty then....we made it to Friday.  Time is whizzing by.  A little over a 100 days until Christmas huh.

Sheriky





12 comments

Taylor Greenwalt said...

This is one of my favorite things to do...and this design house is fabulous! Wish I lived closer...I would of loved to have gone!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Dang, how did you already do a post?! And look at all those beautiful photos you took! I think we need to go back and check on that horse. Oh, and I'm still full from lunch. :)

The Vintique Object said...

My head is dizzy with all these ideas. Lanterns hung by criss-cross chains? Wow! That custom bench around the fireplace? Or the other entry bench with the curved ends to prevent shin bruises? And don't get me started on those striped dining room chairs. Whew!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Wowsers! All kinds of gorgeousness here! Love Janie's kitchen, so perfect! Also, the gallery walls are so appealing and the long red runner in the bathroom looks so elegant with all the white framed art! So much talent packed into one place!!!
xo
Holly

Studio Yuko Jones said...

I wish I lived closer! I love the decor with restricted color palette with lots of textures. Have a wonderful weekend xx

cindy hattersley design said...

WOW I am with you waaay too much to love. Crazy about those papers and that wonderful gallery wall!!

Kathysue said...

Sherry some really great details in this home, thanks for sharing,
Happy Weekend,
Kathysue

therelishedroost said...

ONe of my favorite trims by Samuel and Sons and that wall paper Degournay right?? Just loved this!!

Unknown said...

So many great details in this showhouse! The geometric wallpaper is need worthy. Love the pillow fabric on the bed by Julie Witzel... and those bed table lamps!! Love them with the pillow fabric. The gallery wall... perfection. Detail on the draperies... love the texture! Ceiling in the kitchen! I could go on and on. Thanks for sharing so peeps in Cali and other far away places can appreciate the talents of the designers in this showhouse!
Hope your weekend was grand, Sherry!
Judy G.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

wow. im dying at the finishes. the fabrics and wallpaper and that FP bench. OUCH! i love it ALL. OK - any chance that fabric on the dining chairs is Zak + Fox? And I wonder what the fabric for those pillows on the bed is. AHHHHHHHHH i am on overload i love it all

Nichole said...

This is amazing Sherry! Lord the textures are KILLING me softly!!!!!!

Cindy said...

That was fun! A bench around the fireplace - who even knew those existed. Love those dining chairs and the wallpaper too...

Cindy

Back to Top