HAPPINESS



OK.....first things first.  You might not know that I  have had a long love affair with Schumachers Pyne Hollyhock fabric.  

What?  

You did know that?  Of course you did because I blubber on about it like someone who hears voices.

It's finally here...the WALLPAPER!

I kept going in the showroom.... like a kid waiting for Christmas....and it got to the point where all they did was shake their head and I would sulk out.

On Friday I came around the corner to this....

Oh mommie......could you die.  Now I know I can't put it in my house because I have curtains and pillows but you can bet I will be pushing this on clients like the corner crack dealer.

It comes in gray also.....said in a "sing songy" voice:)

I am sure when the showroom girls came around the corner to see what the commotion was they saw me dancing and skipping like a 4 year old in a tutu.

Please share in my excitement.

But wait....there is more goodness for you.

Imperial Trellis in black

Chiang Mai in new colors [wallpaper]

And more.....







Hello beautiful trim.....

New fabrics




And.....wait for it....



Overwhelming right?  That is a lot of goodness up in here....

On Sunday my friend Erika asked me to help style a project  being photographed for her portfolio.  I hope I am not bursting your bubble when I tell you that those images in magazines is not really how people live.

You can go here to see her take on the day!  It was so much fun jumping around and squealing when we felt like we had a great shot.  Of course the homeowner was there and had that "deer in the headlights" look on her face when were started moving everything around.

It's all about natural light and a little smoke and mirrors.


That's it guys.....
Have a great week.

Shacray



14 comments

debra @ 5th and state said...

grabbing my tutu, this is too GOOD!
squeal!!
debra

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I want to wrap myself in wallpaper.

Nancy said...

and that is why I love you because this post made me squeal like a little girl...I regrammed on IG a saying ..."when you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me, too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe." Hope I can be so bold Sherry as to proclaim I'm part of your tribe :) If loving new color ways and fabrics is wrong then I don't want to be right.

Cindy said...

Ohhhhh nice!

Cindy

Woodside Park said...

Girl, I can tell you ain't playing! All divine!!! I want that wallpaper in gray - yup!

Kathysue said...

I just happily pinned away! OMGosh two of the wallpapers are calling my name for future projects!! Love that you share your finds with all of us, thank you!! Thank you!!
xo Kathysue, off to look at Erika's post!

Vel Criste said...

Love anything Shumacher too ! love the black trellis!

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

your enthusiasm for Schumachers hollyhock is un-waivering and I love it--- what's not too love??? really? anything Schumacher does is all good in my mind!

Dwell by Cheryl said...

Shut up! That wallpaper is TO DIE!!! After the deal I got on the fabric, maybe......

Dream House Trish said...

Love love love your blog. When I saw the Sibella Court book in your header image I thought you were a fellow Aussie . Can't wait to read more!!!!

kate@willowinteriors said...

I literally just laughed out loud..."pushing like a crack dealer!!!" Love it and of course I love that wallpaper! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, including the squeals! If only the magazines would should more of this and less of the dreary!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I HAVE to go see that paper in person! And finally, a fun trim -- Schumacher's trims have been pretty boring, save for one I really like and may use soon. Dare I say I may just have to use your beloved paper in my bathroom? I've been looking forever, and I just can't nail it down. I will seriously have to go to Boston and stare that baby down. Thanks for the heads up!!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

This is one of my favorite fabrics as well! Oh and in wallpaper! Heaven! love all your other fabric shots as well!

Back to Top