Still working the same house.....

Look...I am trying to move on from this project but you guys keep asking questions.  It is a rainy Sunday here and I just finished doing a guest post for Tina at The Enchanted Home.  I had to work hard to yank that one out of my head.  She is NO lightweight on her post.  They have plenty of substance.

I have an appointment tomorrow with a new client and another renovation.  Excited.

As promised I have the paint colors I used on this project.

Master Bath:
BM Pale Smoke 1584

Master Bedroom:
SW 7526 Maison Blanche 
A true beige without any yellow.



Laundry Room:
BM Gray Cashmere 2138-60

Dining Room:
BM Stratton Blue  HC 142

Sons Room:
BM Quincy Tan HC 25

Guest Room:
BM Clay Beige  OC 11
Another beige without yellow

The whole house is BM OC 8  Elephant Tusk.

Guest Bath:
BM Bennington Gray HC 82

Mudroom:
SW 7058 Magnetic Gray

All the trim [and the kitchen cabinets] is SW Creamy 7012

The info about these floors in the mudroom is:


It is a slate.  If you are local you can call Speciality Tile on Miami Circle.

The wallpaper in the powder room is Schumacher.  From the Modern Nature Collection.  Tracery  5005121 Charcoal.
I have really hunted for a fabulous mirror.  No luck yet.  Frustrated.

The kitchen knobs are from Top Knob but I don't know the name of them...sorry.  You can probably go to their web site and find.


I can't think of any other questions.

Here is the fabric that we used on the parsons chairs in the kitchen.  That wasn't a question but one of the only new images on this post.
And here they are finished.



OK...nothing else until we finish the kitchen, dining area, and den.  I promise.  She and I decided that is our priority.

By the way...fun was had during my break at the beach.  It was the warmest it has ever been.  Reaching 73 a couple of days.


This was taken the day we left.  Deserted.  I love the beach in the winter.

Here is a picture of our place.  It is in a community called Sunset Beach, about a block from Rosemary Beach.  We DO rent it out so if anyone is interested our VRBO number is 48635.  That was a SPP [self promotional plug].....:)

Time to feed dogs.....put clean sheets on the bed.....grab a hand full of pretzels....and then maybe do some blog reading.  What a great Sunday.

Sherika



39 comments

Anonymous said...

I am such a HUGE fan of your blog--would you mind revealing your source for the chair slip cover? I have 2 slipper chairs that need recovering. Also--if you don't mind drop by my blog sometime? http://travis-wellappointedhome.blogspot.com/

Cassie Bustamante said...

and i am still loving the same house.

Michele @ make/do said...

Great paint colors. Thank you for sharing your sources!

michelle said...

Ok, this is some serious gorgeousness here!! I love the rooms and the colors are perfect!! If I lived closer I think I would be visiting your beach abode. :)
xoxox

Beth @A Little Country House said...

Hey Girl, my Bff's parents have a place in Sunset, that's where we have stayed a lot! We have been staying down at Redfish Village too in Santa Rosa, but I love me some Rosemary!!! Love the paint colors, I am about to paint my master, I'm digging the Maison Blanche!!

Kathysue said...

Love love it all especially the blue buffalo checked parsons chair, those really turned out beautifully,
Kathysue

Acquired Objects said...

Hey thanks for all the sources Sherry acouple of them I've filed away...like the beige with no yellow. Love the slate floor it almost looks like our soapstone flooring. Nice beach house but living in the country where it's very quiet when I go somewhere it's straight to a big city!

Enjoy your evening!
Debra

Lissa Pierce said...

Cute beach house...I might have to take you up on that self promotion....I love the beach in the winter too.

NanaDiana said...

Sherry- Thank you for all the information~ I love all the colors and am glad to have the information.

I will be anxious to see your post on Tina's blog. She is a hard act to follow, isn't she? I just adore her. xo Diana

Deserae said...

Great paint colors....I am madly in love with that mudroom!!! LOL
Have a great week :o)
~Des

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

This is all gorgeous. Love your beach house, too.

Anonymous said...

This is looking beautiful. The perfect combination of colours for a beach house. Love that wallpaper especially!

A Perfect Gray said...

looks wonderful and yay! for all that gray...donna

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Looking sherrified! and that's a good thing!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Sherry, it sounds like so many people are interested in this project, so go for it. Its coming along beautifully.

michele said...

great work--loving the checks which read so scandinavian chic to me. and dreaming of a beach vacation. i will def hang on to your rental info.

smiles.

michele

Unknown said...

Loving this project Sherry, those parsons chairs and the wallpaper especially, but it's all good! Glad you had a great tome at the beach, your place looks darling and the weather sounds lovely!
Cathy

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Still loving that house, Sherry. I've always meant to ask about your house at the beach. It's going on my list for sure!

Unknown said...

I never get tired of this house. Love every last detail. Can't wait to see it all done. I want to go to the beach!

lisaroy said...

I'm loving everything about this house!

chibiaion said...

Whoa, every reader is getting stoked about your finished project. Lovin' every details in there. :)
buy aion account

The enchanted home said...

Sherry.........thanks for the lowdown, many great colors that you used, also really love the mudroom color and floor and of course I am a big big fan of Schumachers papers, they are to me the best, that haven't gone "too modern" on me!
Love your eye, you are quite a talent and sure hope you didn't work too hard or I didn't cause you any undue stress otherwise you might need to go back to the beach for a little R&R again...lol!

Holly Gruszka said...

Thanks for tips on the paint colors especially the two beige colors with no yellow - whew! We have vacationed in Kure Beach and Holden Beach, both of which we would visit again and might be this year. The beaches are really beautiful down there. Looking forward to seeing more of this renovation.

Laurie said...

Love RMB! so jealous that you were there. The house is looking great. The wallpaper in the bath is fantastic.

designchic said...

Love the look of the house and the colors are all my favorites. Glad you were able to relax and have fun at the beach...Happy Monday!!

Lauren (The Cottage Mix) said...

That house is fabulous. Never get tired of seeing/reading about it :) Hope your week is off to a great start.

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

Love the colors. I am glad you gave the colors you used. The fabric on the parsons chairs is stunning. The home feels so warm and cozy.

Kristy
www.idesignlove.com

Marianne said...

How sweet of you to give sources. I could really use a trip to the beach right now. Sunshine and sunny beaches sound so perfect, especially since my furnance stopped working yesterday. Thank God it's getting fixed this afternoon and for a working fireplace right now! xo

Virginia Country House said...

I always wondered what Bennington Gray looks like in a room. Marvelous!

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Absolutely loving the pics from your current project!!!

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

I want to rent your house for Spring Break!!! Could you please boot out whoever reserved it March 31 - April 7?? Sorry we missed the boat, but seriously, if anything falls through please let me know.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing colors!

Amy Vermillion @ Martineau Vermillion Interior Design said...

SHerry!
Happy New Year my friend…love the place on the beach..maybe I need a getaway…uh yeah.
Thanks for the paint colors…I'm stealing them for my paint file.
Hugs,
Amy

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I love the slate floor...we have in our kitchen and laundry room. It is a little cold in the winter but I notice when the fireplace is on, it warms right up.
We have stayed with our friends (who are architects) in Rosemary Beach...so pretty.

Splendid Sass said...

Love what you have done here! Beautiful.
Love your home. Close to where I am part of the year.
Tereas
xoxo

Amanda said...

hubba hubba! this house is just amazing! More more more! I want to see more!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Sherry I used slate in my pantry/laundry room and looks so pretty... But is a b to keep clean. It seriously made me want to punch a kitten.

Kristyrzuc said...

That house is fabulous. Never get tired of seeing/reading about it :) Hope your week is off to a great start.

Casselberry said...

What size tile did you use in your mudroom? Thank you so much! Looks gorgeous!

Back to Top