ATLANTA HOMES AND LIFESTYLES SOUTHEASTERN SHOWHOUSE 2023



Y'all....I have some really pretty pictures to show you today of the Southeastern Designer Showhouse 

Nobody loves a showhouse more than me....where the designers get a chance to step outside of the box and use creative ways to design a room!

Now we all know that as a designer we are sometimes bound to client desires....and let's face it people that is our job!  But it is pretty fun to be able to build a perfect room that has maybe been in your mind for a while.....

This home was built by Benecki Homes in a nice neighborhood in Atlanta.  I loved the floor plan with the primary suite on the main which is always my favorite!  8500 square feet.  The architect was William T Baker.  There were 15 amazing designers who worked so hard to bring this showhouse to life.

It had a modern sophisticated kitchen and lovely back yard.

Are you ready for the pictures?   I will post a link at the end of all the pictures where you can see who designed what?  Unless I remember:)


The front entrance....







The dining room by Whitney Rey....loved the gallery wall!




The living room/sitting room by Kelly Wolf Anthony
Very serene!





They call this the salon but I suppose it's really the family room right?  Michael Habachy  Very organic and I was there for it!



Kitchen dining area...



The butlers pantry/bar area  Natalia Makarova, Karpaty



Kitchen



Back powder room and hallway by Katie Kirby
Loved the wallpaper in the back hallway....









Primary Bedroom by Melanie Turner
Epic...



Primary bath by Source




Bedroom by Sande Beck





Bedroom by Sara Hillery








Bedroom by Andre Hilton....my personal favorite:) So much texture....



Bedroom by Woody Yeomans, Mrs Howard




The laundry room by Evan Millard....black and white pictures of his Frenchie!


Cute art gallery also by Evan Millard



Lower level lounge by Jessica Kain Barton



Theatre room by Marie Cloud


Lizz McKay game room.  Loved the pink felt on the pool table!


Wine Bar room by Source




Downstairs patio by Kit Castaldo

Whew!  So if you are local this weekend coming up is the last for viewing..... go see it.  Let me know your favorite room!

Read about all of the talented designers here

Find resources here


I am up in Nantucket and will keep you up to date on my shenanigans on Instagram!



Shayupherewiththeticks

Sherika


1 comment

Susan Tucker said...

A little late to this PARTY, But, WOW!! What an amazing post!! I am going to do my best to get to Atlanta for the upcoming Show house 2024!! It would be too much fun! Thanks for posting, I SO enjoyed!!!

Back to Top