PROJECT UPDATE






Well....has everybody booked their trip to Morocco?   I forgot to tell you that I did not buy anything....I know right?  But there just wasn't time [I mean 2 days....come on] and I thought if I need something there is always Etsy:)

Anyway.....
I have been busy catching up on work since I got back and I thought I would share some updates on a Ladisic Fine Homes project that I have been working on!

Michael did the renovation on this one about 5 years ago taking it from a ranch and adding a second story.  Now they are adding an outdoor living space, pool bath and butlers pantry....plus some awesome decorating by "moi"....hee hee.

Let's start with painting the house.....

We tried a lot of combinations....she did not want a white house.....

There were also new windows installed....

It looks so fresh now with a coat of BM Balboa Mist!  The trim color is SW Amazing Gray.  Also notice the front stairs were changed.



Lot's of curb appeal going on with this newly installed driveway!

Changed out the small lantern with this Circa Lighting lantern and the architect Linda MacArthur designed the bracket to give it an extra weight!  

Let's go to the back area....


A beautiful pool....




Yesterday this Currey and Co concrete bench was delivered.


Along with this concrete console table.


The outdoor furniture comes on Sat....but meanwhile :)

Good times are going to happen here!


Details....


The pool bath....got my black and white in!





Butlers pantry....




Love this Arterior fixture....


But seriously.....this black cord?  WTH

I mean this is not good and it doesn't show in the picture on the website.  So now we have to take it down and cut that....and use a gold wire along with weaving it up.  I wasn't there when it was installed so I didn't catch it!

It's pretty when lighted though.


I'll keep you updated on this one because lot's of good decorating going on inside!

I had to get Cami shaved down.  They gave her a bath the day we picked her up [from being boarded while we were gone] and didn't dry her or comb her out so it was a mess....

With Sheepdogs the white hair gets all the matting so it was a mess under her neck!  Ugh.

I took her to Petsmart and they sent me this image....haha.


She looks pathetic:)  And clearly not happy.

Hope y'all have a great weekend....party on Garth.

Shaboo







16 comments

Mel said...

Beautiful home and love that pool bath. Ugh, the black cord- that is something I always notice in lighting and exposed cords are a pet peeve. It instantly cheapens the fixture. Poor Cami!

Lindy said...

That house has so much character. I've actually had success painting cords.

Barbara Moore said...

It's shameful to admit but if I ever had the opportunity (or talent) to work on a project like this one, I do believe envy would get the best of me. It's going to be unbelievably gorgeous. Can't wait to see the final pics. Cords - Hate 'em. And Cami is precious even when 'nakey'.

gina said...

Love the pool house....actually everything about that house! Maybe Rub N Buff the cord? Poor Cami.

Su-z said...

Poor Cami! She looks so sad. I grew up with sheepdogs (and sheep), and the mats are brutal. Had to shave ours once or twice, and they never liked it. Gorgeous home. The exterior colors are great.

Shannon Kirby Interiors said...

I have been known to wrap ugly black cords with silk yard😂. But not up to their standards for sure!

debra @ 5th and state said...

a whole lotta good going on here!
first, a big thank you....I have been trying to get pricing from a company I found at americasmart since January (moroccan lights), ETSY, what's wrong with me. my client will be grateful as I am

that bracket on the visual comfort light is BRILLIANT!
on and on it goes, crazy good
Debra

Dian Owens said...

Dang it Petsmart! They even shaved off Cami's whiskers! Are they crazy? I hope they at least gave you a discount.

This is a beautiful house and project. I especially love that bathroom floor and swoon over ALL your designs! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your creations.

Susan T said...

OUR Poor CAMI!! You do know she is ours, too RIGHT?
Thanks for the pics of your incredible Trip. WOW.
The house is AMAZING....as usual. They really irritate me when the pics of light are not the ACTUAL situation going on w the light. Hence, the almighty cord. grrrr.

Ana said...

Love the project! The exterior is so pretty - amazing what a big difference seemingly subtle changes can make! Wow! We’re in the process of choosing a mineral-based paint for our brick and I love the Balboa Mist ... I feel just as this homeowner did as I “do not want a white house,” but I still want it light and fresh (nothing that turns yellow either). Any chance you know what the test samples are and which is the Balboa Mist? I’d love more details on the selection process ... it’s such a difficult thing to choose especially outdoors with all the lighting variations! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous home!

Anonymous said...

What color are the shutters?

Anonymous said...

Roof brand/color?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore everything about this house and have been drooling over it for awhile. Do you know the name of the roof shingles? I’m replacing a roof but scared to death to pick the wrong color!!!

Unknown said...

hello. I have a white brick home and am struggling with a roof. can you please provide me the name of the roof on this home. I am sick to my stomach trying to pick out a color. this is beautiful. Please please provide me the name to save my marriage also company roof brand color. I pray I hear back from you.

Unknown said...

hello. I have a white brick home and am struggling with a roof. can you please provide me the name of the roof on this home. I am sick to my stomach trying to pick out a color. this is beautiful. Please please provide me the name to save my marriage also company roof brand color. I pray I hear back from you.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what the roof color and brand is? Also, is it Max definiton? It's tough to tell... Lovely home!

Back to Top