PILLOWS







How was your weekend?  

Let's see....I drove all the way to Hobby Lobby.....20 minutes in Saturday traffic to get one of those wicker mirrors [for a project] and they didn't have them.

I guess I shouldn't have blogged about it until I secured mine.  Lesson learned:)

On Sunday I walked the Atlanta Beltway...over 6 and a half miles.  It was a beautiful day!

Oh yeah....I also cleaned out my 8 million fabric samples to take back to ADAC....they were starting to need a room of their own.

OK.....it's now spring and you know what that means....time to change out the pillows right!

Being the good blogger that I am....I strolled Etsy to put together some combinations that might inspire you.  AND.....there is some good color here which might surprise you!

Summer always brings out the "americana look" spurred on by Ralph Lauren!  So I'm starting with red and blue.










I have posted before about my love of brown and navy.....














And of course.....it is no secret that Pyne Hollyhock is my favorite floral....




And here is where I really veer of course.....with purple!  Who the bloody hell am I?



Are you ready to ditch the fall/winter pillows and get started on the spring/summer refresh?  Etsy is the best....you can get designer fabrics [usually only available to the trade] already made into pillows!  Winning.....

I'll be back on Friday with who knows what kind of worthless information....hahaha

Sherika











No comments

Back to Top