THIS AND THAT





I'm probably going to be all over the place today....projects half finished.....or just starting.

Yesterday I was ADAC ordering 8 different fabrics for 3 different clients and it was crazy.  I would order one and then start ordering others....get an email saying that there was no stock for over a month on one I just ordered.....run back up 5 flights of stairs to ask "how much do they have?" and when she said "only 2 yards" I said "I'll take it and make it work!" Or Sudi will right:)

One backordered fabric can set the whole ball rolling to calamity.....for a designer anyway:)

Enough complaining about trivial design problems and on to updates!

This office is coming together with the arrival of this Bernhardt desk


Still working on a rug and chair.....

Found this cutie for her powder room on Charish!



And this one for her kitchen....

 The backsplash was finally installed...



The mudroom light from Currey and Co



Started a guest bedroom with these Pottery Barn sheets....


And this rug from Lowe's


Speaking of Pottery Barn.....love this canvas container.

Moving to the Madison project....ordered this beautiful Barbara Barry fabric from Kravet for pillows in the master bedroom.

Made a trip up there on Tuesday to finally start putting the place back together after all the painting!
All Ikea bedding on the old army cots which we painted SW Iron Ore! 

A week in my life.  Gotta stay focused people.

This post I can safely say Happy Weekend.....as on Tuesday I somehow got confused:)

Hee Haw.

Shaboomski













4 comments

Kathysue said...

Omgosh all that gorgeous lighting is killing me! Love the sconces in the office, I have admired those for quite awhile, stunning with the dark walls. I think you might have found my entry hall area rug at Lowes!! Thank you!! I know what you mean about something that is back ordered or worse, discontinued, sometimes it throws us right back to the starting point all over again. It sure teaches one to adjust quickly. Have a good weekend, It is storming here in California, so lots of reading and sitting by the fire for me!! Oh, I did finally find a coffee table, I think you would approve. I posted it on my blog today!

My Notting Hill said...

I'll be in Atlanta for work next week - any new stores I should check out? Love seeing all the things you're up to!

Anonymous said...

It's all so pretty. Particularly love the rug but could you post the direct link to the rug? I tried finding on the Lowe's website and it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Thanks so much!

michele said...

especially loving those rugs, sherry! love the energy and enthusiasm you maintain for your clients' projects and your smart high and less-high choices! xox

Back to Top