LEWIS AND SHERON TEXTILES





 My little neighborhood party was pretty swell.  What was billed an open house from 6-9 somehow crossed the threshold into a full blown party that lasted until 11:30 pm!  Yep.

I have discussed how this happened with my friends and we decided that if you have enough food and booze [which I apparently did] then people will not only stay they will be there for breakfast.....

And another thing.....I think I may have had just a little "too much fun" at my party if you get my drift:) My 2 drink limit radar somehow malfunctioned and "Party Sherry" made an appearance.  Whoop Whoop!

Of course I spent 2 whole days cleaning [I wanted to serve the food in my bathroom....on the floor....it was that clean] and zhushing.  And... I had to up the ante a little with the Christmas decor so back up to the attic for more bling! 

OK....on to some pretty things.

Sometimes clients can have a sense of humor.  Like the one who asked me a week ago if she could get some new pillows on her sofa before Christmas.  Hahahahahahahahaha.

OK....sure.

So the key was if they had the fabric at Lewis and Sheron then it could happen.  Off I went.







 I was in luck because they did have her fabric and some other gorgeous ones caught my eye.










Don't these colors make you think of spring?











And this is clearly why I can never make a decision....I love them all!

Including this gorgeous trim....hubba hubba.

The good news is...... I delivered her pillows yesterday and she was so happy:)

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas....I thank you for being such great friends.  Reading my blog....leaving me encouraging comments, donating to my causes [this year The Furniture Bank became special to me] because after all without you I would not get such pleasure writing Design Indulgence.

Stay safe and be healthy.....

Shahappy:)




10 comments

Naz said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from a daily reader who admires your work!

An Urban Cottage said...

Merry Christmas!

glamoursmith@gmail.com said...

Merry Christmas Sherry. Long time reader and lurker. Thank you for the fun and inspiring posts. You make me laugh out loud, and frankly, we all need a good dose of you telling it like it is.

Can't wait to see what you're up to in 2015!

Carollynn

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Sherry! Love your sense of humor, love your wonderful eye for design...love you! Thanks for the great blog.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sherry. You are my favorite blogger, winning by a long shot with your mad skills and your crazy sense of humor. Thanks for sharing your work and life with the rest of us.

Holly Gruszka said...

You are always a pleasure Sherry - and your party I'm sure was a blast. Merry Christmas and what do you and your neighbors have up your sleeve for New Years?

cindy hattersley design said...

I so wish we had them on the west coast. They do such a great job with such great price points!! What do you think of that black and white Peter Dunham knock off in person?

Cindy said...

Awwwww...
I imagine you're finally feeling better now. And cool that you had a good party. I have never ever hosted a party. my social skills have left basically the room
...and Which pillows did you pick for her?!

Cindy

karen said...

Sherry , where can I buy the fabrics I pictires #9(top),11&13? Or what are the fabric names? Also, does your friend Sudi, who you mention today, sell her pillows to the public? IThank you! Knolta@verizon.net

Back to Top