SCOTT'S JULY





Seriously y'all I had to show restraint the size of Texas this month at Scott's.
  
It.  Was.  Torture.

I dug my heels in and only bought for other people.....clients.  
Grrrr.....

Got some good stuff Ashley and Catie:)

Enough about me and my almost financial ruin.

Here is some good stuff that will make you want to do anything possible to get to this shopping nirvana.

 Funky modern art...15.00


Kill for this chunky rock necklace to style with...



Camouflage 


Got some of these string balls.....


Beautiful crewel fabric.

Get your boxwood on....


I always need some blue in my life....


I was loving this greenery.  The concrete containers are a must. 



Need to make....

Can you tell how much I loved these?


Yeah......if it's blue then I am probably going to take a picture of it.


Put me over a bed please.


I almost bought this chandelier for my sister....but I stopped.....because I think we want to go more classic using a lantern.

I took this picture to remind me of HOW MUCH I LOVE GREEN AND WHITE STRIPE.

Yellow and navy.  Navy.  I am loving.  It might be my new black.  But I also love navy and black together. Yellow....you can come too.

The top of this table....I want my floors to look like this.....


Carved headboard....

Old concrete planters....my fav.  All sold:(


All the work is done for you.....


My boys from Parker Kennedy!

This mint green color is on my radar right now....


Martha Stewart Duck's Egg is my new fav.






OK...let's get serious for a minute.  Pillows.


Yeah Baby.


Then I saw this.  What I thought was just fabric swatches...turned out to be PILLOWS.  Yes....the Holy Grail.....


In every color of the rainbow and more.


2 for 120.00  Uh Huh.  


I mean......really?


 Crushing on this Sister Parish print lately....




Not sure how I feel about these.  They remind me of the "ugly dog" contest.

We are going to have to stop here....I have so much more but gotta get to the Mart this morning.  

  Bad for me....good for you.  There is just way too much good stuff in the world now.

Last night we had another couple over for dinner....so my house was CLEAN.   It's great when it's all clean at one time.  That is rare......Flowers....candles burning.


The sun was shining just right.....

My one purchase at Scott's [for me] was a few strands of African Beads [$3 each] to stuff in this small milk vase. I had to fill the vase with wine corks [yeah I drink wine...whatev] so it looks like it is full!


Alrighty then....have a swell Monday.

Love you guys.....

Shacrazy!


26 comments

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

$12? Really? Oh, wow.

A Perfect Gray said...

oh, how i miss it. loved the glass jar gardens.

i am planning a trip back!

Unknown said...

Whoa, that was seriously a good run. I love all the concrete and those pillow choices, oh my god. Crazy. Enough to completely knock you off track and switch color schemes asap. Congratulations on your restraint, that was a tough one.
xo Nancy

Mary said...

My husband is lucky we don't live near Atlanta. We'd be broke.
You have inspired me to try a DIY concrete planter. Thank you for that.

Brandi said...

I missed Scott's this time, but I did find my way over to UMCH. What a neat experience. The ladies at the church were all so sweet. I couldn't get over how cheap stuff was. I came home with some good stuff. Glad you enjoyed your dinner with friends.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

oh that headboard canopy top in wood and the carved headboard - OY VEY. looooooooove. also love the rock necklaces. talk about wilma!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I love the art! $15.00?

And the stone beads are fabulous, and I think they look great styled,

pam {simple details} said...

You should win something for that willpower!!! Holy cow!

Ashley @ The Houston House said...

Love your Scott's highlights... hate to have missed it this month!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

So in love with those beads. Their texture and color kill me.

StagerLinda said...

Thanks for the tour of Scotts! I think tours are my fav posts--designers taking me places I can't go. Love your shot of the coffee with the gorg flowers. I adore that you mix color, texture, prints, etc. I was just in a class where I was told to restrict rooms to 3 colors. I was all, "huh?" How could you chose? (Who would want to!)

Tara Dillard said...

Went Thursday to Scott's with a client.

She arrived in the planned rental truck.

5 hours later it was filled to bulging.

Zero time to even look for myself.

Blessings abound !!!

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Scotts and Sherry....hand in hand!

Kelly said...

I always enjoy your Scott's pics since I don't get there very often. Love your narrative the most to go with it. Those beads look great spilling out of the jar in your home. I never would've thought of doing that.

Kelly said...

I always enjoy your Scott's pics since I don't get there very often. Love your narrative the most to go with it. Those beads look great spilling out of the jar in your home. I never would've thought of doing that.

Catie said...

John was thrilled we were out of town this weekend and i couldn't go. Glad you made up for me :)

Vel Criste said...

I don't know where to begin, everything loos fabulous Sherry!!!!I wish I could go someday, thanks for sharing your wonderful finds!!

Pura Vida said...

hello! glad I was too busy to travel HERE!

Pat@BPM said...

I love when you visit Scott's!!

Christina Baker said...

Sherry, yesterday I started reading this post and my husband, who was on the other side of my laptop, started talking tech-talk stuff about his job so I would look up at him and then keep looking back at this post.I realized I should probably stop looking at the post (adult ADD was kicking in) but yep, I got distracted even more when I saw the car with pillows hanging out! I literally closed my laptop so that I could listen to my husband....I wanted to say that I loved the image you captured with the light coming through the table. That Duck's Egg paint chip rocks (love those kind of blue/greens) and so do the colors of the art. Looks like you had a blast and found some beautiful things!

LindsB said...

I wish we had Scotts near us- I would go crazy there!! I dont know how you only bought stuff for clients, everything you posted here I want!

Woodside Park said...

One day I'm driving down to Scott's with my big empty van and moving blankets!!!!

Unknown said...

You are hilarious! Love your blog... jump to it first when scanning the many emails coming through. Thanks for your humor... and, of course, your great taste. From one interior designer to another, you are appreciated.

Judy G.

Maria at inredningsvis said...

I LOVE your posts:) and I always leave your blog with a big smile.

Check out my new summer post and have a great day dear:)

LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

lizziefitz said...

Whewwwww! We can be friends! I love blue & white ticking! You should have bought those doors!!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Love reading you, you ALWAYS make me laugh. Did you notice that top rug under the ugly dog pillow? the colors are gorgeous.

Back to Top