Beautiful Friday morning........



Gosh it is so pretty today....but I ask you here in the south....what the heck happened to spring.  It was 83 yesterday!

No winter [just a few cold days] and now what....no spring????

The other day I was reading Emily's blog and she did a post on Overstock pillows.  I was so impressed that I took a little trip over and was so surprised what I found.

I have been working on a bedroom for some clients so I was looking for bedding and pillows.

Check out what I found.

Pretty huh!

So great for doing that little spring fluffing....

I was thinking of using this one for my client.....yeah I know...blue, but maybe pairing it with gray and a tad of chartreuse!

Could maybe add this one....


Then I saw this little number....Love that touch of lavender.....not sure that the husband would go for it though.....:)
Ditch the blue and go for gray and yellow.....
With a tad bit of zebra in gray.....
Most of these pillows come in both sizes.

Of course...a little black and white chevron love.....
Here are just a few more that caught my eye!
Could be a nice color combination....with that little pop of pale orange.....
Then I saw these duvets......

And these...which if I remember were dirt cheap.....


Kind of a blurry picture.....but isn't this bedding pretty?  Not saying to use the whole set but love the duvet and the zig zag shams.....

And since I have been on a red and navy kick lately......I could use parts of this set.

And you know that you will be needing some great outdoor pillows....

Navy

with orange maybe...
There were so many....

Throw in some yellowness.....
And splash it with green.

I could go on but you get the point right????

Don't you think it is time to lighten up???

And just because I love you.....World Market is having a 50% off rug sale right now...

Here are a few to get you inspired...


What about these colors.......!!!

Might need this one for the beach!


You likey?

There you have it...some retail therapy for you!!


I was skypeing my sister last night [the one who had the surgery] and she showed me her leg where they harvested the veins.....OMG people.....from right below her knee all the way to her "hooha" it was black from bruising.  Black like the night sky y'all.........She was telling me about her bruises but I had no idea!!!

The visual made me weak and nauseous.

She is so brave.....in fact I think she got all the "braveness" that was available to dish out for our family.  The rest of us are "weenies".....


Have the bestest weekend ever!

Sha weenie



27 comments

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Fabulous inspiration Sherry. I've always had good luck with Overstock and should think of it more often.

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

They are hit and miss sometimes, but now they have some great stuff! I am loving those pillows and the duvets! Thanks for sharing!

Pura Vida said...

What a bright blog! Overstock is where I buy all my feather pillows! And always cheap shipping. I don't know how they make it with folks like me taking such advantage of them.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Sheri, I always forget to look at Overstock. Looks like they have some great things in.

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Oh dear...those are some gorgeous pillows and rugs Sherry. I'm trying so hard to beat my pillow addiction but I might have to check some of those out. So pretty!

Glad your sister is recovering...the leg sounds awful, poor girl.

Have a good weekend...

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

you always find the best pillows!! Thank you.

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Wow-- love those pillows on overstock! It has been warm in Nashville too-- but the rain has got to go! Glad things are going well for your sister! Take care, Caroline

Nouveau Stitch said...

I hear ya on the sister thing. Mine has a stage 4 GBM (the worst kind of brain tumor out there) and while I'd be rolled up in a ball, she's feeling great and facing this thing head on, poor thing.

Overstock provided me with hours of enjoyment over the winter with a new fireplace for the master. Oh, and I got the rug there too. Love them!

Okay, since you and I seem to have almost identical taste, check out these bags: HERE

I'm usually a bag snob and only want Kate Spade, Burberry, LV, etc., but these are KA-UTE! I ordered one. It's coming from Paris and still <$100. Money leftover to buy more fabric (cuz I make my own pillows)!

....E

Brandi said...

Glad to know your sister is recovering well. That must have been a scary time for your family. The pillows you shared are gorgeous. Hope you have a great weekend!

NanaDiana said...

Sherry- What a plethora of pillows! PERFECT- xo Diana

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Thanks for the heads up on World Market rugs. Looking for blues & oranges for a client and the first one looks fab. Wishing your family strength and comfort during your sister's recovery.

Lauren (The Cottage Mix) said...

Hope your sister is recovering nicely....that sounds so scary! Can't beat World Market...great rugs. Have a great weekend!

Lauren (The Cottage Mix) said...

Hope your sister is recovering nicely....that sounds so scary! Can't beat World Market...great rugs. Have a great weekend!

google said...

Sherry, i am a ne visitor. You have a delightful post. Good choices.
Come visit sometime.
yvonne

Anonymous said...

All of the pillows are gorgeous, but they are all $70 - $85.00. Who can afford that for a pillow? I will make my own.

Annie H. said...

Wow so many pretty things. Something about that orange does it for me. My daughter just overhauled her room in pink and orange so orange is on my mind, have to admit it came out a lot better than I was expecting.

Unknown said...

Impressed with Overstock...who knew?! I totally feel the same way, what happened to Spring? The only spotting of Spring is all the pollen! It's been in the 80's in SC all week!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

So your little "addiction" is in full force for Spring...I know, I know--I'm with ya.

I have literally bought "a kitchen sink" from Overstock.
Glad you sister is doing better.

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Thanks for the tips for pillows at Overstock. Those were gorgeous and I am looking for a chevron beige/cream rug so I will look at World Market.
Have a great weekend and I hope your sisters feels better soon!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Holy cow! Those pillows are wonderful! And Emily is adorable. 5 kids!?

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

between you and Emily there is gonna be a run on overstock pillows!

Healing vibes to the sis!

Unknown said...

So happy your sister is doing well and recovering. It gives me pause.

Some great pillow therapy here today.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

So true. We had no winter here. I don't think I put on a heavy coat, but twice. Always wore light jackets or sweaters. I love Overstock and those are some great pillows. I feel some shopping come on.

Stacy CUrran said...

Sherry, I can't believe Overstock has such great pillows!! I look there all theme, but never thought of them for pillows. Thanks for the great tip!
Stacy

Holly Gruszka said...

I try to search Overstock for thing sometimes and I am pleasantly surprised. It's a shot in the dark for some stuff but for pillows it's a great option! Hope you had a great weekend - it's beautiful here in PA as well!

Renae Moore said...

Hey Girl...I've been thinking about ya.
Your Sis is VERY. Brave...glad she is on the mend!
xx

tanyaj said...

a little less yellow this morning after the rain..yay

Back to Top