BEFORE AND AFTER




I hope everyone felt as much love on Mothers Day as they could gather.....I know I sure do miss my Mom and all of her wisdom......

Well.....the install is over and the art arrived the day before the party so that was a huge relief!

Even though I had a plan B....borrow art from somewhere....I was happy not to have that stress in my life.  I hate to disappoint my clients.

Here are a few crappy iPhone pictures.....


Foyer Before


It's amazing how furniture brings a project to life!



I love this chest from Woodbridge Furniture....
I used faux branches so she does not have to worry about what to put there....I like to make it easy:)


On the other side of the foyer is a bench that I ordered but had recovered!







Below after the vertical paneling went in and it was painted.
Before....



I kept it symmetrical and  ordered 2 chest, lamps and similar art.
 





I am real happy with the results!


2 of my favorite Charles Stewart swivel chairs!

Kitchen before



I added a performance rug in the kitchen and back hall.....



This is the view out the back yard!




I did a little styling on the scullery shelves.....








And a little love for the main level laundry room.....










It got some cute puppy wallpaper.....



That is all I got.....but it's been a long time coming for sure.


It's always fun to have neighbors with a sense of humor....when I find "sperm balloons" on my mailbox....haha

Have a good week....I know its Wednesday already so there's that!

Shayrelieved




6 comments

Ann said...

The transformation is stunning and those tall faux branches are amazing! Would you be willing to share the source, please?

Karen said...

It's always fun to see your magic. What a lovely home. Great job!
You make it look easy although I know from your posts you work a lot to get the right furniture, paint, and all of the pretty home decor pieces.
xo,
Karen

debra @ 5th and state said...

High fives, all around, smashing!
Debra

Anonymous said...

Wow, that mirror in the foyer! I love it! It reminds me of some hand hammered metal earrings I saw once. I also love the faux greenery. Great job!

barbara said...

Well, I may be a bit partial with my "kids" in the photo!

That is a beautiful home and you took it to the next level!

Anonymous said...

Looks homey and cozy. I can see myself living there. Love the back yard too! Thank you for sharing.

Back to Top