AMBER LEWIS COLLECTION FOR ANTHROPOLOGIE





Well another week in the books.....just have to get through today and it's smooth sailing into the weekend.

We had a rainy day yesterday which is always fun when I am going in and out of my car....I just gave up trying to stay dry and decided to look wet and pathetic.....a look I can carry off pretty well:)

I am sure this isn't news to anyone but Amber Lewis just dropped her collection for Anthropologie.  I thought I would share with the few people who are scratching their heads going....."who?"

Amber is based in California and I feel confident to say that she pretty much invented that casual....hip...not too decorated style.


I am pretty sure she started blogging around the same time I did....and she has a huge following with a book coming out in October.



She is also known for her use of vintage rugs in a space....which always help to ground a space.















She is also known for white walls so we are connected in that way.....cause so am I.  

Here are a few pieces from her collection....



Some pretty rugs.....





Also some of her great pillows.....



Love the mirror below!


























Let's see what went on this week......

This outfit was a hit on Instagram....




I knew this maidenhair fern wouldn't make it...I think this is a record....a little over a month.



One of my favorite fixtures from Currey was getting installed last night so I only got a picture of one of them as I had to go home and feed Cami:)



And even though she had already had her dinner....she likes to visit with me when I am having mine....hehe.


So....the soon to be ex is taking me back to mediation at the end of the month.  Yes.....you would think that all of this would be over by now but dang....

I think a year is long enough so let's keep our fingers crossed please.

Enjoy the weekend like you are getting paid for it:)

Shayfrustrated 










13 comments

Lori said...

Love that shirt! I want it!

Patty M said...

Fun post...thanks for the info on Anthropologie...cool things.

Okay, all was good in your post until the end..."Ex taking me back to mediation." That was like being hit with a wet blanket. Raised my blood pressure for sure. You can do this! We're all behind you!! Stay cool and press on....

Sylvia P said...

Love the shirt - please share where it's from. Thanks

debra @ 5th and state said...

a pox on him!
xo
debra

toocolorcrazy said...

Wear that outfit when you head in to see your ex because girl you look amazing!!! xoxo, Maurie

Anonymous said...

Sorry but Amber Lewis designs weren't impressive to me.

The ex needs to go away forever..

cindy hattersley design said...

Damn him!! You look fabulous in that outfit girl! Love that color combo. That Currey & Co fixture is to d-i-e for!

Judith said...

Sheri, your fern needs to be in a container with a drainage hole. Get it out of that cup.

Su-z said...

Good luck with mediation! Positive thoughts for you and hope it gets resolved as quickly as possible and leans in your favor ;)

That outfit is awesome. And so is Cami.

Anonymous said...

I loved the dishes, but are not dishwasher safe!

Unknown said...

Re your soon to be ex -- enough already!!! He wanted this, so he needs to sign the papers and walk away.
Re YOU -- fabulous as always!

JeanneW said...

Your ex needs to make like your fern and die off.

michele said...

Hi Sherry! Getting caught up on your blog, your life, your adventures and enjoying every morsel. Except I maybe need to see the eye doc again. Or get a prescription to remedy foggy postviral covid brain because I just now realized when you mentioned 'mediation' that I misread that word in a prior post as MEDITATION. And I was all: GIT DOWN, BOO - SHERRY IS MEDITATING NOW - SHE IS GOING ALL ZEN LIKE HER PRETTIEST DESIGNS. But 'mediation.' Ok. Hope you are smiling. Loving all your brilliant work radiating from the range of eclectic projects. Love to you right where you are. xox

Back to Top