SOUTHEASTERN DESIGNER SHOWHOUSE & GARDENS 2017




Well y'all I am at High Point Market but right now..... it's 1:23 AM and I am sitting in the bathroom so I won't wake Jennifer up.  For some reason I almost fell asleep during dinner and now I'm wide awake. 
  
Go figure.

Not sure what to do but maybe writing my post will lull me into sleepyland.......let's give it a try.

The night before I left I went to the Southeastern Showhouse and Gardens preview party.  I wanted to support my favorite people....Ladisic Fine Homes and Matthew Quinn Designs.  Michael built the house this year and of course the talented team at Design Galleria was responsible for the kitchen.

Boom y'all.....it was jaw dropping.

Here are some detail shots....



The cabinet color is Farrow and Ball Light Blue and it was spectacular.....especially with this gorgeous hammered brass hardware!




These hinges made me giddy.....how cute y'all!

Brass hood....cause nothing says pretty like this right!


The breakfast area made me fall in love with tradition all over again.  The talented  Lauren DeLoach did an incredible job!






All of a sudden I need plates on the wall everywhere.  Obsessed.

The sink area.....



These pretty blue plates were a moment for me.....

This gorgeous backsplash in the butlers pantry.....





Um.....these linens and monogram.....swoon

Right off the kitchen was this amazing  family room designed by Mrs. Howard


Ahhhh.....Phoebe you never disappoint!

Blue was definitely a theme throughout the spaces....

What was nice is that the home definitely had a more traditional feel.....which was refreshing because we are all pushing modern now right:)



This gorgeous home is open through May 14th.

Everybody had gotten me very concerned about all the walking I would do at Market but y'all it was only like a typical day for me with a little over 12,000 steps.  Just recently while I was staging the Boulder project I did 25,000 steps in one day so this is like a walk in the park:)

I'm trying to take lots of pictures so check out my instagram stories to see what I am up too!

Shawalkingfool







14 comments

debra @ 5th and state said...

not only did i pin like mad, i just had a brainstorm by one of your photos; going to do a headboard for a client with a mirror vs a window, like that kitchen nook with the checks. fun!
you are me perennial fav
debra

R. Nelson said...

Love your blog. Thanks for sharing. Always inspiring.

Kathysue said...

I pinned away, loved it all!

juilethebird said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Hope getting up and writing this post helped you get back to sleep.

Allison M said...

Beautiful. Please tell me whose fabric on the roman shades and whose blue sofa (on right in pic)...
Thank you!!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Holy smokes!

michele said...

pinned like a banshee, just drowning in the lovely blue and buffalo check lovely. i'd love to experience it in person! thanks for delivering the gorgeous, friend! xox

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thanks for sharing nice information with full of infos about Kitchen and bathroom design.It looks beautiful.I ordered a kitchen cabinet during my kitchen remodel from an online store.The design and color combination between room and kitchen is best and attractive like yours.

Unknown said...

That house is spectacular! It is refreshing to see this take on blue and traditional but updated. I adore all the plates too! So beautifully done! Xo Nancy

Ellen said...

I've had Farrow and Ball's light blue in my bedroom for years now and never tire of it. Redoing the master bath and seriously thinking of painting the custom cabinetry the same. Do I have the guts? Prolly not but thanks for the pics and inspiration. I'd die if I lived near enough to hit these show houses. Living vicariously.

Suzanne M said...

Just gorgeous! It seems I have a plate fetish, too. Will somebody please tell me how she hung those lovely plates on that custom panelled wall? Was it hammer and nail or hopefully those Command strips? Can't believe I can look at such a beautiful vignette as this and walk away pondering such a troubling thought? Lol

cindy hattersley design said...

I am just catching up! Love these spaces...

Sharon Pardue said...

Stunning ... every last detail! Will someone share where I might find the hardware and metal insert in the light blue cabinetry? My new obsession ....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! What is the gold hood made out of in the kitchen?

Back to Top