HIGH POINT FURNITURE MARKET HIGHLIGHTS





Whew....well I am back from Market.  Crazy jam packed days but more fun than I can put in words:)

My partners in crime were Erika, Jennifer and Lori.  

Let me set the scene for you.....

Country Inn Suites

Here we are in the furniture capital of the country and this is our decor....but in all honesty they were so nice and the location was perfect....so you make concessions right?

Day one....we hit Lee Industries first.  I have been selling Lee for years and was excited to see some of their new designs.

Also how stoked was I to find out that I had been featured in their "Best of Instagram" along with Jennifer and Erika!


Kapow.  It's like Christmas:)

A few chairs that caught my eye.  Who else has a chair addiction?




Next up was Currey and Co.  I was looking for some light fixtures for a client [I feel like I am always looking for light fixtures!]

Some contenders for the DR



Then I got all crazy and thought what about this for over the long island.....just 2 on either side as the hood is in the middle..[the ceilings are tall]

For the foyer I was digging these 2



Kara Cox generously invited us over to her home along with some other designers on Friday night. I'm pretty sure she didn't know me but I was traveling in the cool crowd so that was a perk:)

What a treat.....Her home was featured in Domino recently.






It's a beauty huh?  Check out her website for more good stuff!

Here are a few I took....

Loved this carpet

Cute wallpaper in a small bath downstairs.

I took these shoes I had ordered from Nordstroms.
They were pretty comfy but definitely not all day.  

But.....I did see a cute pair on someone that is next on my list to buy.



OK you know I got more.  Pictures and funny stories.  There was major laughter.....like side splitting .....wake up in the middle of the night stuff.

Hope you guys have a great week.....it's back to the grind for me.

Shabettergetbusy









3 comments

karen said...

Love the pair of aqua chairs.

debra @ 5th and state said...

counting on you sherri, as i am in london and could not come, much more please!

my friend here used to have a chair shop in london, only chairs!

debra

Unknown said...

I'm so remiss we didn't meet up with you but now your hooked so there's always next time! It is like inspiration on crack there and now back to (now so inadequate) normal! Xo Nancy

Back to Top