WORLD MARKET




Usually when I am down in Florida I have to drive around looking for new pillows....rugs and decor to replace what looks worn after the rental season. I really should do this in Atlanta but I keep putting it off and then..... all of the sudden we are leaving the next day.

#procrastinator

My go to stores are usually Pier One, Target, and World Market.  

I was looking for indoor/outdoor pillows and rugs and can you believe....nada.  WTH....this is Florida people.  It is outdoor season all day long.  

All gone.

But....I did manage to get a look at some of the cool new items at WM.  They are hitting it hard lately........Watch out Target!

Let's start with lighting.



 I saw some of these and they were so good!


  Great occasional tables.


Some one of a kind rugs.....







Loved this yellow stipe rug....

Desk.....yes please!


 Fun Chairs.....



 They have you covered with every color.


 So on trend with the "boho chic"


 Pillowrama.....



From the website....so many ideas.


And for me.....

Can you tell I am in love with that desk?  I actually have a little project that might be perfect for some of these things.

They are having massive sales for Labor Day weekend.

Alrighty then....have to finish up my spray painting and put the porch back together before it is "Guam hot" out there.

Enjoy your long weekend!

Shafrizzyhairworkinggirl






7 comments

La Dolfina said...

Hi Sherry,
Great finds! How much were those agate cocktail tables? Love them!!!

Hailey~FurnishMyWay said...

Sherry, wonderful round up. I love World Market. It's such a fun and inspiring store to peruse. Thanks for sharing!

Kathysue said...

Need to go shopping there, ♥♥♥ the chair with the acrylic legs and the desk is perfect!! I saw the lighting when I was in there last and fell in love with the capiz flower lighting, pretty cool. Speaking of cool, stay cool and take a little time to enjoy the ocean and the beach. Happy weekend,
Kathysue

cindy hattersley design said...

I haven't been to World Market in ages. That first rug made my heart go pitter patter!! What great stuff!!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

"Guam Hot"? I haven't heard that one before, but it about says it all! That's why I couldn't make it in the south. Your hair may frizz, but my hair lays down like a tired old dog, in humidity. Oh well. Gotta get to Woeld Market!

Pink Camellias said...

I've really been loving World Market lately too! I used the french bistro counter stools in in one of my kitchen projects lately - they were so cute!

Cindy said...

World Market really does have some cool stuff sometimes... and their prices are pretty good. I love that lotus pendant. I saw 3 hung together at different heights in a beauty salon my friend redid, and they had so much presence. Really really cool looking...

Cindy

Back to Top