ATLANTA HOMES AND LIFESTYLES





It's no secret that Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles is my favorite magazine. 

Published since 1983....after editor Clinton Smith left for Veranda..... Elizabeth Ralls took over and she hasn't missed a beat. 

Every month I start on the first page and when I get to the last I slam it down....thinking how the heck can they top that in the next issue.  Then of course they do.

This month was a doozy with Courtney and Randy Tilinski's Atlanta home.  I about died.

I am going to be real quiet while you feast upon all of this perfection...

I said I would be quiet but hot damn.....







Oh mommie....after I saw this kitchen my husband had to pry the magazine out of my hands...."let go Sherry".
I mean...the windows, the shutters...the shiplap...shut it down now!


If my office looked like this I would break out in "the carlton".





They are the owners of Bungalow Classic .
All photography by the talented Sarah Dorio.

Then if that wasn't enough there was this.....
Kevin and Lee Kleinhelter's home.  The owner of Pieces.

Totally different look but just as fabulous....
Here is a shot of the kitchen


One of my favorite light fixtures from Oly Studio


Photography by Sarah Dorio.

There you have it for your pinning pleasure.....


Nothing like some good design to get your morning started right?

Sheriky freaky


   


11 comments

designchic said...

I agree, Sherry. I always wait until I have plenty of time to go through and each and every page and study every image. We did a post on Lee Kleinhelter's home which we both said we could move in and not change a thing and the Tilinski's home…stunning. Hope you're having a great week!

KATHYSUE said...

Stunning to say the least!! Loved them both. Timeless!

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness... Those two wing chairs with the cabinet with circles in the middle of them, and the lamps in that kitchen. Those were some amazing spaces...

Cindy

Katy said...

Can I just live here, please?

Katy
http://www.alittledailyhappiness.com

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore the circular motif mirrored armoire in one of the bedroom photos. So stunning and timeless! Thanks for sharing!
-Rosa Plaza Dest
www.rosadestinteriors.com

Unknown said...

That bathroom with the circular mirror? Gimmee...

Kirby Carespodi said...

That first kitchen would look great in my home. Perhaps they'll send it to me.

debra @ 5th and state said...

SPEECHLESS!

debra

michele said...

loving these atlanta beauties, sherry! it just never gets old, does it? peace and love to you.

Vel Criste said...

A Neutral Heaven for sure!

Anonymous said...

I agree to Cindy...love that sapce and every other.The home design and the interiors compliment each other so perfectly and the resul is the house looks gorgeous.

Back to Top