SPRING FASHION




So I got roped into a spring fashion post...and I don't mean that in a bad way....just a "put off until the last minute way" Ha Ha.

Spring in Georgia can last a month or 2 days.  No kidding......

If you want to wear cute linen jackets and light sweaters you better not save anything cause it will be 90 degrees before you know it.

The reason I like spring and summer clothes is that they are usually less expensive and I don't mind buying something trendy....as I will rarely keep it for a long time like I do with wool or nicer items.

Sunday I tried on so many outfits that by the end my hair was a mess and because I am not a type A personality I just went with it....

First up is this cute sundress which I pared with a thrifted mens suit jacket!  I probably won't get much wear out of it because it will be too hot for the jacket soon.....and you know...my old arms might scare somebody:)


Then I got a wild hair and decided to cut off some denim that I had gotten really cheap at Gap a few years ago!


I was being really "fashion designery" and decided to leave a big cuff....not sure what I was thinking but it seemed to dress them up a little:)


The jean jacket is old Target and I thrifted the stripe sweater.  I got the sneakers a while back!


I have had this shirt forever [Banana Republic] and it has little lemons on it which I adore....The sweater is from Quince and I got the sandals from TJ Maxx!



Love it with my navy thrifted jacket and stripe shirt....what is more classic right?  

I mean let's dress it up a little!  The stripe sleeveless top is from H&M and the shirt was thrifted.  The sandals are Dolce Vita


The top is from H&M...pretty recent and the shoes are also Dolce Vita.

Below are some past OOTD post that are still a current look in my opinion....look around in your closet...I bet you can recreate all of these looks!




Even on days when I am not seeing clients I still like to make my casual clothes a little presentable:)

Below are some basics that I put together for you!  I linked everything on my Like To Know It


You are in luck today because my good friends are joining me.....you are going to have plenty of inspiration!


So check out what they have to say about Spring Fashion!

shaystruttingherstuff







8 comments

cindy hattersley design said...

You are so darn stylish! Love every one of those looks. You can still rock shorts girl! All those days in the gym have paid off. Thanks for joining us. I know you probably had better things to do but we so love it when you inspire us!!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Probably every woman reading this is reaching for scissors to cut off some white jeans...I am! You look like a chic fashion model in all these pulled together looks.

VERY inspirational. Thanks for letting me "rope" you. All these looks are perfect for Jacksonville when you come :)

Anonymous said...

Every outfit is so real and great and doable. Love each one.Your Hair is really cute , too. You just aren't aging!Looking better every year. Lucas39

annie diamond said...

Sherry! I remember when you found that men’s linen blazer! Such a great find! Love your style!
Annie

Janice said...

Love your style! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karyn said...

Thank you for the post. Love your style in clothes and in interior design.
Also, was just at the dentist. The clown art is still there!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love your sense of humor and you’re quite the fashionista with an original edgy touch! Love it!

Ginger said...

I don’t know how I missed this post! I love every one of your looks and I’ll definitely try re-creating them. Mary Ann is right, everybody’s got their scissors out cutting off their white pants now! You are one of my style icons.

Back to Top