BEFORE AND AFTER



Hola there my friends......

We are almost finished with summer and it has been a hot one here in Atlanta!  Very humid so my hair has been in a permanent ponytail!

I have been staying busy trying to get things done.....which is always a struggle for me.  I don't remember being such a procrastinator in my early years.....but I guess I was:)

I started this boys room about a year ago!  It's pretty much finished and of course he is off to college now.

Let's start from the beginning.  It was already painted a blue but I wanted to go darker so I chose the old staple BM Hale Navy.  It is such a rich color....



We decided to keep the rug because it was fairly new and there was nothing wrong with it!

So now it is painted and has been measured for new curtains!

I had a bed custom made and though it was a little bit more expensive we did not have to wait a darn year to get it!




The curtains finally arrived and they were so pretty!


And the Charles Stewart chair made its way to Atlanta....


Got some pillows and bedding....

Love the trim on the curtains!

It is taking shape.
And then the end tables arrived....seriously y'all it is like Drip...drip...drip....:)

I ordered the lamps from Pottery Barn!


But the best part came last week and I feel like they really pulled the room together!


The blinds were installed!

I think they really made a big different adding some texture.



This little nugget loved everything:)

And there you have it!  Would you believe he makes his bed everyday?  At least all the times I was there!
Not the dog but the son...hahaha

Whats up with y'all?  Kids back to school?  Vacations over?  Ready for fall....

Have y'all watched The Bear on Hulu?  So good.

Alrighty then....

Sherikaout





3 comments

Anonymous said...

The Bear ending...oh my goodness!

Karyn said...

Beautiful work as always! Love the drapes and the shades. Such a timeless room too. I can easily see this as a guest room in the future.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EVERY DESIGN YOU DO! i KNOW YOU ARE BUSY AND I'M NOT NEAR YOU- BUT DO YOU DO DESIGNS BY PHOTOS?

Back to Top