SOUTHEASTERN SHOWHOUSE 2022



Well it appears that I am a liar.  I did say that I would post sooner but then all kinds of stuff happened and well.....my brain got tired.

Stuff like Social Security, mortgages, medicare, Homestead exemptions.....and the list goes on.  Every phone call to handle that kind of stuff takes about 2-3 hours and Lord....it's exhausting.

You need a glass of wine after each one...:)

Anyway....enough of my problems I do have some Showhouse pictures to share with you guys that don't live here in Atlanta or maybe you did not get to see it!

I am actually out of town but will link the website as there is a page to get some of the resources and paint colors....

This was the first room off the garage.....by Jason Mitchell....



You can see that he likes those neutrals like I do!


It was a fun room and very eclectic.....



These pictures are of the pantry and kitchen....




I love the curves in the kitchen.....and that large window would make all things better if you had to spend a lot of time in that room....don't you agree!
 



Off the kitchen was the dining room.....by Kit Castaldo



It was very sophisticated and so pretty!




How about that ceiling and the chandelier......



Kit also did the rooms below....the bar area and powder room....That brass vanity was spectacular!







I loved the master bedroom.....that Zoffany wallpaper was stunning!



This space was pulled together by the talented Tish Mills.....I loved it!

The art was amazing and that rug.....hubba hubba!








One of my favorite chandeliers.....by Niermann  Weeks [Circa Lighting]





Right off the kitchen was an amazing room By Ashley Gilbreath.....



This room was so fun!



I love the Schumacher wallpaper....


That brass mantel.....









So....I have more...but just did not want to overwhelm you....:)

To find out any sources available please go here 

I hope everyone is doing well.....I just got to Nantucket again for a week.....and man it's just so pretty here!



They have 2 dogs and a cat so it makes sense to come up private! They are here for 5 months so I got to come up with them and I will leave on Delta.

That sure won't be as fun and will take all day instead of 3 hours!


Chat soon.....

Shayreadyforabreak





4 comments

Deborah said...

Glad to hear from you Sherry! My husband just signed up for Medicare. We used a Medicare insurance expert at no cost to help him through the process. I discovered there are many to choose from. She helped us think through many scenarios to choose the best plan for his needs. I'm in Arizona so I don't have referrals but I'm sure Atlanta has many to choose from. Best of luck.

AnneHH said...

Hi Sherry,
I am so glad that you are getting a lovely break in Nantucket. You always share so many beautiful sights with us from your visits there! Thank you in advance!! Thank you, too, for sharing the pics from the Showhouse. You are incredibly fortunate to have so many showhouses in Atlanta. I wish we had even one a year here in DC!! I just love them for the inspiration and the beauty of these designers' visions. Ahhhhhhh...... I used to think that in retirement I would visit Atlanta often to get my fix but then COVID happened and I haven't gotten on a plane since before my hair turned gray. Will things ever be even a bit easy again? You are still a source of such inspiration, humor and beauty!! Sending you lots of affection and appreciation!! xo

barbara said...

Have a grand time in Nantucket- Rock Star flying private!!!
I am dealing with name change issues across the board - you are right, every call or appointment takes hours. Kind of exhausting...
Wonderful post!

debra @ 5th and state said...

When I see these Atlanta rooms in shophouses, always wonder why they have not tapped into YOU! would love to see what miracle you would wrought with a space, and lots of $$$. Who do I talk to?! :-)


on a personal note, my fear is all you are enduring, medicaid, bills, ........ a trip was well deserved & hope you get to soak it all up, unencumbered.

big hugs
Debra

Back to Top