SHOPPING ON OVERSTOCK






Since my husband has been retired he does a lot of the grocery shopping.  Of course that can be a bad thing sometimes because his love of a bargain can sway his decisions.  Like toilet paper.  For crying out loud if he comes home with single ply toilet paper....no wait it's less that single ply....it's like some 3rd world country stuff.....I can't even.  I'll boil it up for dinner.

Husbands....gotta love em.

So the other day I was searching the wide world web and came across some pictures showing a project where bloggers had put together rooms using everything Overstock!  Further research made me aware that this happened in 2017.....so pardon me while I post on this old news....


Jenny Komenda, Cassandra LaValle, Kirsten Grove, Ashley Wilson and Dabito each flexed their design muscle to plan a space and then Overstock implemented it.


The house was pretty awesome....






My favorite.







So that got me thinking.....
I took to Overstock and put together some rooms....very loosely of course:)

Using neutrals...of course:)

Using the same sofa.....




art, tree, [I love this one] rug, coffee table, light, throw, pillow, pillow, pillow

I usually go to Wayfair first or All Modern when searching....but I was quite impressed with some of the goods I discovered!

Sorry this is a little late but I had to go workout and come back and finish.  Searching and tagging all this stuff takes forever right?

Anyway....hope you can use a thing or 2.

Shayfab






3 comments

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Well, it's awesome your husband does the shopping...and all that carrying in and putting away...etc. My husband does too...because he actually enjoys it. He's very good with a list, too. Bet your husband won't make that TP mistake again :)

GREAT mood boards with Overstock! They should commission YOU/

Gail Storti said...

I had to laugh! My husband is now retired, for a very interesting year and has taken on the job of helping with the shopping. He practically lives at Costco and Target and we might have to add on a new room just to store it all. If toilet paper and paper towel manufacturers ever go on strike, we’ll have TP and PT for all of Los Angeles (least it’s a good quality!) And if I ask for 1 of something from the market and it’s “buy 5 and get one free” then I’ll get 6! Don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate that his help but what is it about men and large quantity of products for a bargain price?
The Overstock house is pretty fabulous and I was very impressed! Thanks for sharing.

Ginger said...

My husband asked me for “his own” Costco card after he tagged along with me one day. Talk about creating a monster! We actually went together yesterday and he told me that I was a “Killjoy” and took the fun out of it!! Who knew that he enjoyed “working his way” back to the wine area!!! We got to the register and he did not have a Visa with him - so I used my card...I thought, “I hope he doesn’t forget that it was him and not me when the cc bill arrives...”. Not 3 minutes later he laughed and said, “I hope I remember that I was the one that bought 3 cases of wine...hahaha!!” He does not need to discover Overstock!

Back to Top