WHAT I SAW AT THE ATLANTA MART






I seriously feel like I have let you guys down with no funny antidotes lately.  It has been all seriousness over here at casa "design indulgence" with more work than play.

I'll say "this too shall pass" and we will get back to giddiness and crazy after August!

Even my workouts have taken second place  and those that know me.....will say that is definitely not my norm. 

Alrighty then....I did manage to get to the mart for a few days last week so let me share some of my favorites!

First and foremost some things will never change and that is my love for pillows.  Sugar Feather captured my heart a few years ago when I came around the corner to the most spectacular group of black and white pillows.

They have branched out to more colors and I admit that once again I could not resist putting in an order.....because Lord knows I NEED MORE PILLOWS.

If the end of the world comes I will be in my bunker with pillows.




Like brown.....

And blue




Is it just me?  I mean are these fabulous or what!

Currant obsession number 2....baskets.





This company only sells "to the trade" but you can find your own here

And then I saw all this crazy awesome black and white art from Soicher Marin







I wanted to whip out my checkbook right there but then I remembered I have no wall space left in my house.  AND.....try as I might I can't sell a "black and white" scheme to any client!

Drats.


I bought this little ditty for my Pinewood Forest showhouse.  I needed something with patina....


And I never met a textured or B&W vase that I did not want to purchase.....I might have a few of those in my hoarding  staging room but shhhhh.....it will be our little secret.  No telling the hubs.

Randomness.....

I love.....primitive house art


And....white pots lined up with greenery in them.

This Arteriors lamp gave me some feels.....


Some smashing new Dash and Albert rugs

And I can't remember what showroom this was but now that I am into color.....:)

Here is hoping my life gets a little more exciting soon.

Shaydraggingalong







5 comments

Curtains in My Tree said...

I liked the primitive house painting the best ,that would look great in my kitchen

Mel said...

Love, love the baskets!

debra @ 5th and state said...

what is wrong with me?!?!? I was at market and only saw half of these images! but I am off to check that pillow source, as once again, did not see that booth......gotta get around!
debra

Gail Storti said...

Let us down?? Never! How could we be disappointed at pics of beautiful pillows, baskets, art, rugs, and decore accessories all of which make my heart go litter-patter? And even when you think it’s all serious business, you still make me laugh! Can’t wait for more from you, so carry on, girl!

Draw A Lamborghini Car said...

nice job

Back to Top