OUTDOOR LIVING




Yesterday I got a little peekaboo  of the ASO Decorator Showhouse.  I consider this one of the best perks of being a blogger....as it is one of my favorite times of the year.

I have not missed one since I moved here in 1988. Let's just apply that to my OCD design obsession.

I walked up and was greeted with this.


Whaaaaaat....these planters!

Black and white goodness all over the place.   Designed by Chip Wade with help from my friend Kristen F Davis.  

After I found out they were from Frontgate I could not get home fast enough and go take a look.




Mommie

So then I thought what else is fabulous right?

Outdoor pillows grabbed my attention....

Big surprise there right:)



I decided to keep with a theme.


 These babies aren't cheap but I might have to pick out a few!

How about some entertaining?  

Yes please.....




And some great serving trays!

I already have this Ballard umbrella....so everything here will work for me!


But back to Kristen!  First of all [and I don't mean this in a stalker kind of way] but she is so pretty that when you are talking to her it is almost distracting.....all good of course:)

She has been putting out some great art pieces lately!

Feast.....






I did take a lot of pictures of the house that I will be posting next week so stay tuned.....

Here in Atlanta I think we are in for a wet weekend which doesn't bother me cause I had my Keritin treatment yesterday!

Whoop.

Bring on the humidity....I'm feeling cocky.

Shasmoothbaby




8 comments

Kathysue said...

Dying for those containers, black and white delight!!!
Kathysue

Kristen said...

sherry! you are too kind! you have made my day and actually entire month. thank you! glad you loved the planters! getcha some. have a great weekend, and it was fun running into you yesterday! :) hope to see you more often!

Unknown said...

I love those planters! Thanks for the source. After having some really good hair days out west last week, my hair looks like a rat's nest here. I think I'll follow your lead.

Melanie B. said...

I have been following along with the sneak peaks of the showhouse. I can't wait to see your photos! I also really like the green and coral color combo against the black and white. What a statement!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Love those planters and pillows. I think I'm the only one who did not like Keratin.

Karena said...

The black and white accessories WILL be perfect with your Ballard Umbrella for the terrace, now just to make the decisions, Sherry!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Vanessa@Decor Happy said...

I can see why you love the planters. The pillows are fab too!

Hailey~FurnishMyWay said...

Oh my gosh! I have an obsession with those planters. Never have I seen anything like those!

Back to Top