ROOM SERVICE ATLANTA PART 3





I almost forgot to post the last images I have from Room Service Atlanta.  

#loser.

 As I said before these designers knocked it out of the park and they deserve recognition. 
  
 Come on..... they had rooms with kitchens AND baths.  

Whoa sister.

First up is my girl Erika Ward.  Yeah.....girl has 4 kids and finds time to create this beautiful space. #superwoman

How cute.....you need to go see all of her before and after pictures here

This space was designed by Justin Williams.  I could not find a website for him :(


I love a well layered bed....this space was designed by Helen Harbin Davis  I wish I had more shots of this room.....


Loved the dark walls....and I saw that light fixture at World Market the other day.  

More creativity from designer Kellie Griffin 
 

Wonder where she got those antlers...cool.

Olivia Westbrook designed this whimsical space...Loving the mint green.

Just look at these awesome painted  cabinets.....


Could you die over this headboard?
Eddie Ammonds Brumbaugh did a great job in this room. 

My buddies Joann and Kelly killed their space....

 
One of the things I love is the paint color....the soft gray does a good job of highlighting all the color in the pillows and curtains.

Spunky little dining area.  And yes....I saw these yellow chairs at World Market yesterday for 50% off.  I tried really hard to think of someone who needed them!

Go here to see the before and afters.  


 I loved being surprised when I walked into the rooms to see the colors they selected for their kitchens.

There was gray....

More green.

Navy.


And black with that awesome gold TAPED fridge!
Shut up with that bad boy.

Things to remember when looking at all of this awesomeness....the designers had to raise money....scour flea markets.....and get it done in about a month.

If you missed my other post you can read them here and here.

Enjoy this LAST day of June......HELL....I am not believing tomorrow is July 1st.

Shabooyah!




17 comments

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Over the top fantastic spaces. Hard to believe this is the last day of June.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Wonderful design talents from all!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Such wonderful designers making the world a happier, prettier and more welcoming place.

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Those spaces are so incredibly impressive, especially considering they had so little budget. Really something. Thanks for sharing the inspiration. And July tomorrow? Um. No thanks. I need another June week.

Barbara Matson said...

You all knocked it out of the park! So fabulous. What beautiful spaces.

Pat@BPM said...

Absolutely amazing,Sherry!

René said...

Room Service is always loaded with talent. Thanks for the re-cap! Love that dark bedroom!

Kathysue said...

All these designers should be applauded for their generosity and sharing their talents for such a great cause. Each space was amazing and full of color, I love that!!
Kathysue

Unknown said...

fun! great creative minds and compilation of designs!
xo Nancy

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing! The rooms all turned out SO lovely!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

They did an incredible job...and to think they were on a budget and limited time...Wow!

Unknown said...

I LOVED that striped fridge Kristin did - amazing!

designchic said...

Such amazing rooms - all happy, fun and inviting spaces!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing all of these Sherry! I know you can appreciate all of the hard work that went in to these rooms! I'm still tired!! lol
xo-Kristin

Unknown said...

U forgot me lover...sniff sniff

But I still love ya!

Xo

Cindy said...

Those were all really fun. I love the wall color in the room with the huge antlers. I think that was my favorite!

Cindy

Kathleen Daniel @PhD by Publication said...

I am really impressed with the link on Room Service Atlanta. I really like the layered bed photo from the Helen Harbin Davis design. I also like the artwork in the Olivia Westbrook design as well. Finally, I really love the Chevron rug and pillow design in the black and white room.


http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

Back to Top