Let's go shopping!

Ha Ha...I say that because when I was making the video for BH&G at Scott's I had to say that about 100 times and by the time I finished I felt like such a geek.  Every time I show the video to someone I laugh [and so do they] about watching me say it.  I really wish I could figure out how to show it to you guys.

Got some great pictures of wonderful things from Scott's last weekend.  First, though I have been working all day trying to get the house back together.  I got the curtains ironed and up, cabinet knobs on, a few areas re-acessorized and a bench makeover.  So stay tuned for a few pics this week.

Hokay......Scott's
I love these and actually have one in my bedroom...

This is mine with some coral on it.

I love this for a coffee table with some glass on it.  I want to change out my coffee table but I am thinking something more modern.  It's always about me huh?

I actually bought this for a client.  It is Thomasville and I love how it could be re-purposed  later as a bar.  It is going beside a sofa as an end table.

Maybe it's me [I am sure it is the color] but I love this.  As a console or you can lay it down for a coffee table!

Large paper mache person, but I think she had to lay down cause she broke her arm.  It was hot also, so she might have fainted.

6 chairs for.....$150.00  I know...but what the hell, I can not buy another chair.  Serious.  I am on chair restriction.


This would make a great coffee table.
Check this little puppy out.....uh huh.  Pretty dang cool...maybe use it as a headboard.

close up of the finish.

Oh yeah.  Those pulls. 
 
Love this mirrored cabinet.

Palm Beach baby....

Cool coffee table made out of wood.  And a mirror also.

He only wanted $150 for this. 
 
Just when you think you are going home empty handed because you are looking for that really special thing....BAM!  You find it.

They had these cool chicken coops again.  I love these!

Va va voom.....How did they get a picture of me naked?????  From like 30 years ago....

I love this...a $1000.00  WHAT?  Your kidding right?  Nope.

Guess what else I found?????  Yep!  So I bought 4 colors cause no shipping!!!

They even have ugly stuff at Scott's.  Yeah, wonder how many he sold.  He needs to be selling these in the parking lot of a gas station.  Totally wrong clientele here.

Pillows later this week.....some good ones and some info where you can get them!!!  Whoop Whoop.

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day.  I so wish I could hug my Dad :(




27 comments

Anonymous said...

..love the architectural elements as well as the mirrored nightstand...so many amazing finds...
we have nothing like Scott's up this way..
(so why am I living here?)..oh, it's because it's in the low 70's today and all week...hmm..ok..

best,

maureen

Kathysue said...

I love that one iron piece with the turqouise wheel, that would have mad an amazing coffee table, you should go back and get that, It is modern lines with vintage charm, perfect for your house, I love that piece!!! Happy weekend, looking forward to seeing your progress!! xo Kathysue

Jessie said...

Thanks for bringing me shopping with you, Sherry. I love that white coffee table with drawers in the 8th picture. It's so huge and so practical, perfect for storing remote controls, magazines and books.

Great finds, as always!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Annette said...

great stuff, wish you were with me in Asheville last week went to a great flea market..too bad my car was stuffed to the gills with props for my shoot. otherwise i would have had a car full...let's go shopping hahaha. great post glad to hear your putting your home together! check out my finds in Asheville http://ajphotostylist.blogspot.com/2011/06/perks.html

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my so many gorgeous pieces. The architectural pieces always catch my eye the most and I love them. The one you have in your bedroom is fabulous. Great pics and thanks for the tour. Hugs, marty

LiveLikeYou said...

Okay I would go absolutely nuts there. Amazing stuff!!

An Urban Cottage said...

I'd go shopping with you anytime although I think we might have to fight over a few things. I'll let you the birdhouse with dentures if I get that great mirror.

Unknown said...

I know I always say this ... but thanks again for the laughs. You are the best narrator ;) My favorite parts of your post ... your comment about being on chair restriction (I am on ottoman and tray restriction), the woman fainting (I know, dumb but still made me laugh), the birdhouse with dentures (really?). But on a serious note ... saw the same(ish) flat files on wheels and so wanted that for a coffee table too except that the one I found was not white ... it it had been I probably would have been more willing to go into debt for it. Also agree the knobs on that dresser are great. And if I had a chicken you know it would have to have that coop. (I miss my dad. Would give anything to see him again).

Mary said...

I miss my dad too. But your post cheered me up. You always make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful goodies! Thanks for the tour. You just crack me up. I'd love to go shopping with you... :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I'm so blessed to still have my Dad. He is my rock and he always lifts me up! P.S. I wanna shop with you some day...

Karena said...

Sherry I love your finds and your fun narrative! Some great pieces in with the too too crazy!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Be sure to enter my exciting Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica!

Emily @ A Well Dressed Home said...

I am LOVING that white washed mirror! Amazing finds!

Emily Hewett
A Well Dressed Home
awelldressedhome.com/blog

Dwellings by DeVore said...

LOVE that little stool! and that's awesome that you found chalk paint minus the shipping. I've been dying to try that!

amy Vermillion @ Martineau Vermillion Interior Design said...

Hi Sherry,
The mirror headboard thing is fantastic!
And a bit sexy too…
Happy Day,
Amy

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Crazy good.

Ellen M. Hill said...

I just LOVE Scotts! I was there last month and got a piece just like what you have with the coral on it! I bet we got it from the same man!

Ellen @ VintageMulberry.Blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sherry, you are too funny. I actually thought that painting was of me... 30 years ago.. ha! You said my 3 favorite words: Let's go shopping!! xo

Barbara Matson said...

Love the dresser and the "coffee" table. What a treasure trove. Shocked that they had a painting of you ;) ! {my hubby had a painting like that in his college dorm - I remember thinking - oh lord! }

Abby M. Interiors said...

I love your eye...great finds as always! That must be why you get paid the big bucks. ;-) Can't wait to lust over the pillows!

Ceri said...

Ok-it's definitey time for another trip to Scott's! Your finds are awesome!! Do you focus on north or south bldg? Or both?

Marianne said...

You make me laugh, Sherry! Between the paper mache person and the donkey, it's toss up which one is better. Ok, ok, you can have both!

By the way, your guest post is up today! Loved having you. xo

Joyce said...

Looks like another great day with Scott! :-) I too wish I could hug my dad. I did find a penny over the weekend and a butterfly has been to visit my garden twice! xo

MapleandVine said...

great finds! love the coral piece!

love your blog :)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Oh I haven't been to Scott's in awhile! I might need to head down there sometime soon!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Good, good stuff. Except for the last one.

kayce hughes said...

You are killing me! It just doesn't seem fair that you have Scotts and IKEA.

Back to Top