It's Snowing



OK...they said it would snow and here it is! So...my appointments cancelled and I have some time on my hands. I wasn't sure when I started this blog how often I could post, but it really doesn't take much time. I was looking through my photos and saw one that shows an easy remedy to a problem. Sometimes when we start to do a bedroom, it seems like bedside tables are always too small or too short. Many times they have a nice chest that we can substitute for one side but that leaves the problem of the other side. Here is a solution. We had a table made the exact size and shape of the chest with a silk cover. Then we had a piece of antique mirror cut for the top. The cover helps add some softness to all the wood of the bed, but keeps it from being a "matched" set. We added some decorative buttons on the side by the corners.

No comments

Back to Top